Isla out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Good point..... makes me wonder if it's even his. Actually, is she even up duff? Makes me wonder if it's just a scam to get xmas home with the family. I should explain I'm assuming he might have same morals and loyalty to his employer that I have...... basically I'm applying my own standards here.

Same as that.

Comment

Credit to Nedum he was brilliant today I thought .
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        That's good to hear... I like Chief and wish he'd get a run in same position to build up a bit of consistency/continuity but he always seems to be back up. S'pose that's what its all about at this level: a squad of players. S'pose he'll get a run in over next few games so pleased he's done okay today.

Comment

bar the first 20mins imo-played well once he settled down a bit.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Agree he has had a lot of stick this season but looked more confident and assured today plus a couple of good runs to support Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Agree he has had a lot of stick this season but looked more confident and assured today plus a couple of good runs to support Vargas.
              he got better as the game went on..although vargas got worse..its like he cant play without his mate.

great result by the team overall although a couple of them didn't have the best of days

Comment

We never saw the best of Vargas after he become a father. Hope Isla will not follow in his footsteps!

Comment

I didn't think Vargas was too bad today. Put in a good shift and looked much more of a player than at Everton. Not too difficult that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    I didn't think Vargas was too bad today. Put in a good shift and looked much more of a player than at Everton. Not too difficult that though.
                    Hard to criticise as we won but i thought they were odd substitutions. We were pushing for the win, Harry knew he was going to have to take Bobby off v shortly yet he also took Vargas off. Can see why he wanted to bring Hoilet om - who looked lively - but I wd have thought the obvious move wd be to bring niko on for Henry and put Vargas up top with Charlie and Hoillet on the wing.

Still what do I know - we won!

Comment

Well done Nedum. Decent shift put in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Wife expecting so he has gone back to chile. Looks like chief at right back - let's hope we have enough pace across the team as many of our goals of late have come from the Isla Vargas combination
                        Is he back for Arsenal does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                        X