No announcement yet.

Big game tomorrow !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time we played WBA at home it was big game too and we lost. There was that debatable goal were great retreated behind his line and there were rows it should have been obstruction

Comment

I'm buzzing for it. Should be a cracker

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Last time we played WBA at home it was big game too and we lost. There was that debatable goal were great retreated behind his line and there were rows it should have been obstruction
        Last time we were losing against teams around us, this time we're not.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          You & me both.
          Worrying to be worrying, isn't it? Still my pal says I'm often wildly optimistic, so this makes a change. Let hope were at their throats from the get go. And especially the first fifteen minutes of the second half when we've a tendency to switch off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Worrying to be worrying, isn't it? Still my pal says I'm often wildly optimistic, so this makes a change. Let hope were at their throats from the get go. And especially the first fifteen minutes of the second half when we've a tendency to switch off.
            You've got it spot on here, if we can get this right then all 3 points coming our way today. They have 3 to 4 players out and away from home, now if were in this position we'd given up before the match.

Comment

Without too many personal mistakes I think we can get something from this match.
              Last edited by Shania; 20-12-2014, 03:23 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

What a game, what a comeback, what a performance. Dont give a shi te what anyone says tonight to try and put a dampner on it, you cant, best season i can remember so far for me. Loving every game

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  What a game, what a comeback, what a performance. Dont give a shi te what anyone says tonight to try and put a dampner on it, you cant, best season i can remember so far for me. Loving every game
                  Even the away ones? Wouldn't go that far but definitely enjoying our home form.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Aint been away, stopped that a few years ago. (chelsea aside).

Comment

Just watching it and reliving it all over again on sky match choice pleasantly hammered, cant wait to read the match thread in minute though, and all the harry out shouts when we went two nil down. Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                      X