Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Window

Yet again we approach the window down in doldrums and with a high probability of relegation and then likelihood of having our nuts cut-off by Football League.
    In this scenario how on earth can we expect to attract some genuine and ambitious talent made of the "right stuff" to the club? Frankly, anyone who wants to come to us in January would immediately raise my suspicion.
    I'd obviously love some knights on white horses charging in but I have to hold my hands up and say I wouldn't want Beard's job for all the tea in China.....

We're still in with a shout for staying up, I don't see it a problem attracting players.

Comment

If we could get Remy, Samba and Townsend on loan last time around with the shower of #### we had, I am hopeful we will be ok this time around, we are in a far better state,I am a half full man.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        If we could get Remy, Samba and Townsend on loan last time around with the shower of #### we had, I am hopeful we will be ok this time around, we are in a far better state,I am a half full man.
        One of them was complete pony, another couldn't wait to leave us once we went down, and the other wasn't even our player. Doesn't say much for any plans we might have in building a side for the long term. We seem to think that throwing cash around in 6 monthly cycles from one transfer window to the next is the answer. It isn't.

Comment

Working...
        X