How long does Redknapp have left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Is Harry really the man to turn our away form around? Negative tactics, poor subs and zero passion would suggest not. With that in mind, how long should he be given?
    I think we're stuck with him for the season surrey. Hold on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

[QUOTE=surrey_hoop;1356444]As big a game as West Brom is, we can't bury our heads in the sand when it comes to our away form. Harry will be taken to task by Fenandes about it at some stage...[B]I just hope it's before it's too late.[/[/BQUOTE]

I see what you mean, but If he can attract the right type of players I think(hope) we will improve. Stiil not sure, Fernandes will tolerate a loss against West Brom. If the manner of the defeat is appaling I suspect HR have to walk..
      And in comes Tim Sherwood....is he the right man? Pulis is the one I would want short term.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

not Sherwood that's for sure. He wouldn't be out of work this long if he was highly rated
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          not Sherwood that's for sure. He wouldn't be out of work this long if he was highly rated

Pulis instead.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

It depends on diet and exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              It depends on diet and exercise.
              Not long then!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

End of this season because his contract is up
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Harry is with us until the end of the season.

Personally think that once Neil Lennon signed for Bolton, there was no-one available that could do better than Harry with this bunch of players so I'll support Harry until he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Harry is with us until the end of the season.

Personally think that once Neil Lennon signed for Bolton, there was no-one available that could do better than Harry with this bunch of players so I'll support Harry until he leaves.
                    Pulis could work wonders even with this Squad.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Pulis could work wonders even with this Squad.
                      You are entitled to your opinion but I reckon Pulis would struggle with our squad, if only for the fact that most of them signed because of Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        You are entitled to your opinion but I reckon Pulis would struggle with our squad, if only for the fact that most of them signed because of Harry.
                        Hum, ok .You could be right.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Pulis had a decent spell with Palace.

Mention his name prior to that & you'd of got shot down in flames. Hoof ball, dirty teams etc. probably right.

If & when we get a new manager I hope it's not another dinosaur like Redknapp. I'd like to see us appoint a young, progressive manager who can build a legacy at QPR to tie in with our new ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Pulis had a decent spell with Palace.

Mention his name prior to that & you'd of got shot down in flames. Hoof ball, dirty teams etc. probably right.

If & when we get a new manager I hope it's not another dinosaur like Redknapp. I'd like to see us appoint a young, progressive manager who can build a legacy at QPR to tie in with our new ground.

As far as getting in a young and progressive manager now, problem is, we probably have to stay up. Not sure an Ernie Howe or someone at his age could handle that pressure..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I wonder how many Southampton fans were saying they wanted Ronald Koeman before he signed for them.
                              I wonder how many Swansea fans were saying they wanted Michael Laudrup before he signed for them.

I wonder whether we will ever make an unexpected but inspired choice for manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Not sure an Ernie Howe or someone at his age could handle that pressure..
                                Who's that Eddies dad?

Comment

Working...
                                X