Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe jordan
    replied
    [QUOTE=qprted;1357438]joe jorden was a good honest pro,and maybe he could help develop charlie austin

charlie could only improve with havin a legend like joe jordan to guide him on his way to becoming a great striker
    Last edited by joe jordan; 18-12-2014, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• qprted
    replied
    joe jorden

joe jorden was a good honest pro,and maybe he could help develop charlie austin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by joe jordan View Post
    ive watched qpr a good few times this season,and on motd mainly because jj is involved with the club,and to just get a glimpse of me oul hero on the bench with harry.the side has a lot of potencial and shouldent be in bottom end of the premiership.
    i do like charlie austins game,has a lot of ability.i was baffeled when they brought rio ferdinand to loftus rd,he was finished as a centre half 3 or 4 seasons ago,never liked him at united a waster and a total lack of ability for a so called defender,always playing the ref,and no idea of the offside rule.i would hope that joe has some impact on the team,considering his background and experience in the game,harry seems to think so,when joe was his no 2 at portsmonth,spurs and now qpr.then harry brings in glen hoddle as a first team coach aswell, that was a strange appointment,like to many chiefs and not enough indians,you might have a different view to mine,and as you support qpr
    Fair summary, thanks

Leave a comment:

• joe jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Oh, what do you think of JJ time at QPR then? What impact do you think he is making and do you think he has helped us in any way?
    ive watched qpr a good few times this season,and on motd mainly because jj is involved with the club,and to just get a glimpse of me oul hero on the bench with harry.the side has a lot of potencial and shouldent be in bottom end of the premiership.
    i do like charlie austins game,has a lot of ability.i was baffeled when they brought rio ferdinand to loftus rd,he was finished as a centre half 3 or 4 seasons ago,never liked him at united a waster and a total lack of ability for a so called defender,always playing the ref,and no idea of the offside rule.i would hope that joe has had some impact on the team,considering his background and experience in the game,harry seems to think so,when joe was his no 2 at portsmonth,spurs and now qpr.then harry brings in glen hoddle as a first team coach aswell, that was a strange appointment,like to many chiefs and not enough indians,you might have a different view to mine,and as you support qpr
    Last edited by joe jordan; 17-12-2014, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Burnside View Post
    Whats the going rate for a 63 year old centre forward?
    The only reason he's not playing for us is because he's not played for Spurs.

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by joe jordan View Post
    ive always been a manchester united supporter and when jj signed for united in 77/78 i was a big fan of his robust style of play,i based my game on joe jordans style of play,i was a centre forward myself,played the game at amateur level.ive allways kept tabs on joes career,via his clubs,leeds,man u,ac milan,verona,southampton,and at managerial level,right through to his current position as first team coach at qpr,cheers
    Oh, what do you think of JJ time at QPR then? What impact do you think he is making and do you think he has helped us in any way?

Leave a comment:

• QprQpr
    replied
    What an odd thread

Leave a comment:

• joe jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Just a question JJ, have you any connection or support for QPR? Just wondered if you were like those Koreans who latch on to a Korean player and follow to the ends of the earth. Maybe you are some ageing Leeds or Manure fan still worshipping a former leg end
    ive always been a manchester united supporter and when jj signed for united in 77/78 i was a big fan of his robust style of play,i based my game on joe jordans style of play,i was a centre forward myself,played the game at amateur level.ive allways kept tabs on joes career,via his clubs,leeds,man u,ac milan,verona,southampton,and at managerial level,right through to his current position as first team coach at qpr,cheers
    Last edited by joe jordan; 16-12-2014, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Just a question JJ, have you any connection or support for QPR? Just wondered if you were like those Koreans who latch on to a Korean player and follow to the ends of the earth. Maybe you are some ageing Leeds or Manure fan still worshipping a former leg end

Leave a comment:

• joe jordan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joe jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    yeah init......cheating c**ts pod.....

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    yeah init......cheating c**ts pod.....

Leave a comment:

• joe jordan
    replied
    some pod that,,when the occupants went on to have very successful footballing careers

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Gotta say Joe Jordan and Maradona two peas in the same pod....................................both whose most significant moments in their career was, using their hands to get a goal

Leave a comment:

• joe jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by Burnside View Post
    Whats the going rate for a 63 year old centre forward?
    back in joes day,he was a real centre forward,which he proved,when he donned the no9 jersey,at leeds united,man utd,ac milan,verona,southampton,and scotland,unlike some of the pussys out their today!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X