Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Redcrapp Warned By Brentford After Striker Spying Mission!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post

that's me told!

Frankly, not sure I´m the right person to police others on this matter,though.Haha.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Even trickier than comparing them then eh?
      Lol touche

Comment

Wonder how many players we would have on our books if we signed everyone fans thought was worth a "cheeky punt"? I wd put it at around the 500 mark...

Comment

Watching one now; Finnbogasson who is not making it at Real Socidad. Carlos Vela on the other hand....
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Seeing as he's only just made the stepup from non league to professional football and is starting to make an impression, surely it would be a better idea to let him mature in the lower leagues. Can't see a player successfully making that big of a step up in such a short space of time...

Or maybe I'm wrong, we buy him and he takes the prem by storm. What a story that would be...
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Andre Gray, must be the Stella Artois version of Andy Gray. Sign him up!

Comment

Bring Rodallega. Already 9 league goals, have PL experience and South American so he could link up well with Vargas/Isla.

This Gray is risky (too early).
                Last edited by Yousef; 15-12-2014, 06:11 AM.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

[QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1355733]Brentford boss Mark Warbuton has warned QPR that they will not be able to get striker Andre Gray on the cheap after Harold Redcrapp was spotted watching the ex Luton striker scoring again and giving Blackburn Rovers the runaround this weekend.

[url]https://www.clubcall.com/queens-park-rangers/redknapp-warned-by-bees-after-spying-mission-1751090.html[/u

Come on Mac you're one of the better posters forget this Redcrap nonsense
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-12-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I'd sign him just because we can, and its Brentford. They are still reeling from Rowlands farking off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Watching one now; Finnbogasson who is not making it at Real Socidad. Carlos Vela on the other hand....
                      Kaspars Gorkks playing for Col U at the weekend, maybe get him in as defensive midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Bring Rodallega. Already 9 league goals, have PL experience and South American so he could link up well with Vargas/Isla.

This Gray is risky (too early).
                        Tell me you are joking......he scored 5 in 42 games for Fulham in the Premier League!

Comment

According to the Mirror he was checking out Prichard on loan from Spurs if H thinks he can do what Hoilet cant and free up Vargas to move inside that's good enough for me

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...medium=twitter
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;1355955]
                              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Brentford boss Mark Warbuton has warned QPR that they will not be able to get striker Andre Gray on the cheap after Harold Redcrapp was spotted watching the ex Luton striker scoring again and giving Blackburn Rovers the runaround this weekend.

[url]https://www.clubcall.com/queens-park-rangers/redknapp-warned-by-bees-after-spying-mission-1751090.html[/u

Come on Mac you're one of the better posters forget this Redcrap nonsense
                              Yeah cheers dog, apols mate. When i questioned the naming rubbish i was told it was a term of affection..

Comment

Working...
                              X