Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defoe and Keane crossed off Harry's Christmas list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i remember el tel kevin

Comment

That would do for me manx mate.

Comment

Yep. Me too.

Comment

If Defoe and Keane are our survival route, will ebola strike the other teams in the prem except for us?

Comment

Defoe is a must
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

A couple of things on Defoe from over here, he was on the protected list for Toronto FC in the MLS expansion draft which means either TFC expect him back next season or they didn't want NY City or Orlando claiming him and selling him for more money than they would get! I haven't heard anything about Defoe's fitness but it was thought that he would need a surgery to repair his sports hernia problem that ended his MLS season prematurely!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                A couple of things on Defoe from over here, he was on the protected list for Toronto FC in the MLS expansion draft which means either TFC expect him back niext season or they didn't want NY City or Orlando claiming him and selling him for more money than they would get! I haven't heard anything about Defoe's fitness but it was thought that he would need a surgery to repair his sports hernia problem that ended his MLS season prematurely!
                Gator, any made up injury is a plus for rangers. he wants to get home,let's hope its for us
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Gator, any made up injury is a plus for rangers. he wants to get home,let's hope its for us
                  That could be the case because he was pissed when Ryan Nelsen got the sack, he wouldn't have come over without RN's influence!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

2 proven Prem goal scorers and both still scoring goals, would be terrible if we get 1 of them.

#wrongsort
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Cos the poster above just called the manager of qpr a pratt, and i find that a bit odd.
                      I could off called him a lot worse, he does the same every transfer window. We won't get any new players till the last day. By that time we will lose vital points, just get in there harry and stop sitting on the fence you deputy dog face prat
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        I could off called him a lot worse, he does the same every transfer window. We won't get any new players till the last day. By that time we will lose vital points, just get in there harry and stop sitting on the fence you deputy dog face prat
                        Players wait till the last minute to make decisions.

We're not that an attractive offer believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

thats for sure
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Add to that the fact that Harry doesnt even do the deals. Once again Harry gets flack for no reason. He'll get no credit if we win on Monday either, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                            X