Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defoe and Keane crossed off Harry's Christmas list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe and Keane crossed off Harry's Christmas list?

http://www.footballfancast.com/premi...mer-spurs-duo?

harry gets on my nerves never positive about anything the prat
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Its a two bob site with a 'sensational headline' and hes denied nothing in them quotes. All he has done is said what every other manager in the country would say about another clubs players, but Harry Out! anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Its a two bob site with a 'sensational headline' and hes denied nothing in them quotes. All he has done is said what every other manager in the country would say about another clubs players, but Harry Out! anyway.
        Why do you always say Harry out Tony out? Most of the posts on here are just opinions not slating anyone. Bit odd. Just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Why do you always say Harry out Tony out? Most of the posts on here are just opinions not slating anyone. Bit odd. Just an observation.
          Cos the poster above just called the manager of qpr a pratt, and i find that a bit odd.

Comment

2 wrongs don't make a right
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I hope we will get the colombian striker we were linked with instead. But anyway, These comments above from Harry could very well be "mindgames"??
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                2 wrongs don't make a right
                No but two Wrights did make a aeroplane!

Comment

Let's hope he is telling the truth.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

No but two Wrights did make a aeroplane!

Comment

comments are to try to put journalists off the scent...

we will get one of them and i'd take either on loan

Comment

Cos the poster above just called the manager of qpr a pratt, and i find that a bit odd.
                        Ah ok. I think Harry can be a prat at times (not this occasion) doesn't mean I want him out though.

Back to topic, same as usual he won't admit to who he wants. No manager would.

Comment

That poster is always coating him off bad, so it was justified believe me.
                          Also on the subject, did anyone see in the Sun on Sunday just gone, harry was quoted as saying he can never ever let any of his family come to a game, cos all he gets called is a 'see you next tuesday' for 90 minutes every single match.
                          Hitman must have a seat right behind the dugout.

Comment

That poster is always coating him off bad, so it was justified believe me.
                            Also on the subject, did anyone see in the Sun on Sunday just gone, harry was quoted as saying he can never ever let any of his family come to a game, cos all he gets called is a 'see you next tuesday' for 90 minutes every single match.
                            Hitman must have a seat right behind the dugout.
                            I don't think it's too bad at LR Kev. I think Harry got so much stick on the South coast by swapping between Pompey and Southampton that he decided long ago not to take his family.
                            At the end of the day though, if you don't want your family to hear swearing, the last place you should take them is a footy match, no matter who you are.

Comment

Yeah get what you mean buffalo mate, but for some reason i really like him, even despite his old school wheeler dealer ways. I just badly want him to keep us up and leave us with a very good squad and with his managerial reputation intact and be always thought of fondly by most of the rangers.

Comment

Working...
                              X