No announcement yet.

QPR fans who have a Membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a spare ticket, meet me outside Daphne's coffee shop. I'm also sorry to hear about Bouncer getting run over

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      If you for some unfathomable reason think he is the genuine article, why don't you help him instead of berating others? Most of us see that he is a fan of the away team, even admins/mods are entitled to their opinions

Amen. They only appear here when they want a ticket and spin a great yarn.
      Im in no way naive, but for some reason i just mostly believe people when they come on here trying to get a ticket. Probably because we are qpr and it really isnt that hard to acquire one, so to pretend to be a fan when you support the other team seems really far fetched and hard work to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        So true ginge, you would think the admin and mods would get involved and stop the childish cyber bullying of some newbie. Oh no, my mistake, its them that are the ones doing it..
        Sorry you read it that way Kev; in my defense; since moving overseas, I have had to continually prove my support for our club - I was originally trying to give the guy a chance to prove if he was indeed an overseas fan - Also please remember, if away fans do manage to get tickets for the home end via this forum & there is trouble, it comes falling back at our feet.
        Also, one thing you was not aware of, the OP & myself were exchanging PMs in an attempt to try & prove he may be an Rs fan - at no point did he receive any abuse from me - actually quite the opposite - but there again, facts don't make it much fun for you, do they?

Also, the original OP giving his login details to his m8 in Oz to login as him to pretend he was actually there, is also a breach of our rules.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          You could also try Pm'ing Facto or Ted; salt of the earth guys who may lend you a hand.
          Im no admin or mad basher fraggy, but this was uncalled for imho.

Comment

Im no admin or mad basher fraggy, but this was uncalled for imho.
            Why? Both have memberships & don't attend all games.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yeah alright mate...... im out. Could do without another ban at this important time of the season for the r's. Peas.

Comment

Wasn't even considering a ban, as I don't believe you have done anything that warrants one.

I just thought the digging out of mods/admins was uncalled for when all we was trying to do was lighten the atmosphere.

Also please bear in mind, that I do most of my moderating via PM & I can't remember the last person I had to ban as commonsense normally prevails.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I can't remember the last person I had to ban as commonsense normally prevails.

Aye but this is Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                    I can't remember the last person I had to ban as commonsense normally prevails.

Aye but this is Kevin.
                    Haha..
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      Why are we so bothered if his a plastic Manc or not, just give the lad a tkt then on the day if his found to be one just smash the fuc* out of him! job done !!
                      Keep trying to insult me, knowing that I am writing to a keyboard warrior with has one hand holding a beer and the other with a Cigarette- there is nothing more that amuses me. You really are a low life.

Comment

Just forget it op, nobody here is going to help you or ever will. They just want to rip the pee out of you for as long as humanly possible. Give up and walk away son.
                        I HONESTLY don't know why there is so much hostility for a asking a simple question. There seems to be so much pessimism, rage, insults etc just for a request. Thank you for being the sensible one on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          £25 for Man United at home? Good luck on that one!
                          http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/sports/ab...ips/qprtickets

Comment

You can use my membership number. £250

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                              You can use my membership number. £250
                              *Sigh*

Any decent responses? So this whole forum, there is one 1 decent member and the rest are trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRangers View Post
                                *Sigh*

Any decent responses? So this whole forum, there is one 1 decent member and the rest are trolls.
                                Have you had better luck on any other QPR messageboards on which you have just registered?
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X