'merry xmas everybody' (cover by qpr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
    So DeepcutHoop isn't allowed too express an opinion if it doesn't suit you?
    everyone is entitled to express an opinion.....so why do people get slated for expressing an opinion on here, when it does not conform to the majority......as deeps said himself, everything is binary on here....people don't seem to have the nous or brains to realise there are views to be had that are somewhere in between any two extremes. It's either black or white. Explain that to me please!!!!!

Comment

Apparently Taarabt turned up, ate all the mince pies then got the bus home.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        Why is this a wind up? Or any other of his posts? Just his view on things surely?
        As usual, a different view gets slated. imo.
        Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        1/10 Getting worse.

Maybe don't try to wind everyone up with every single post, eh?

Comment

everyone is entitled to express an opinion.....so why do people get slated for expressing an opinion on here, when it does not conform to the majority......as deeps said himself, everything is binary on here....people don't seem to have the nous or brains to realise there are views to be had that are somewhere in between any two extremes. It's either black or white. Explain that to me please!!!!!
          People have differing opinions and views that will promote discussion and disagreement. What's the problem with that???

Comment

You are armed with a bigger shovel

Comment

People have differing opinions and views that will promote discussion and disagreement. What's the problem with that???
              Couldn't agree more...you are spot on. But why do some get slated, accused of not being a proper QPR fan, get called a wum when offering a difference of opinion? This is the issue HDJ. If a differing opinion promoted a discussion that would great. but some cannot handle or get their little brains around something different from the general consensus. They just go off on one and accuse the perpetrator of being a wum, or not a true fan. This is me trying to stimulate a sensible and intelligent discussion on this topic, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Couldn't agree more...you are spot on. But why do some get slated, accused of not being a proper QPR fan, get called a wum when offering a difference of opinion? This is the issue HDJ. If a differing opinion promoted a discussion that would great. but some cannot handle or get their little brains around something different from the general consensus. They just go off on one and accuse the perpetrator of being a wum, or not a true fan. This is me trying to stimulate a sensible and intelligent discussion on this topic, but I won't hold my breath.
                Please do

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  Fer seems to be massively enthusiastic for all of this kind of stuff. Top lad
                  seems like a guy who is genuinely happy almost all the time - that's got to be good around the place surely.

Comment

Got nothing against you, but you so love all this sort of stuff and these debates about wether people are this or that, much much more than anything to do with football or qpr imho.
                    You always come to life when there is somebody getting 'called out'
                    You need the 'question time' forum for that stuff.

Comment

Please do
                      ...a typical crass reply to a sensible post, exactly what I was talking about.....obviously won't get anything vaguely intelligent from you. You're not the brightest star in the sky are you eh!

Comment

...a typical crass reply to a sensible post, exactly what I was talking about.....obviously won't get anything vaguely intelligent from you. You're not the brightest star in the sky are you eh!
                        No, I'm thick as 5hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Got nothing against you, but you so love all this sort of stuff and these debates about wether people are this or that, much much more than anything to do with football or qpr imho.
                          You always come to life when there is somebody getting 'called out'
                          You need the 'question time' forum for that stuff.
                          ...thanks kev. ....makes a change from post mortems about the football, I suppose. There's only so much one can say about football and qpr, but discussing the human psyche which has so much depth to it, is so much more interesting, don't you think!

Comment

No, I'm thick as 5hit.

Comment

You're correct, a response encouraging self-harm is incredibly crass.

Comment

Back to the topic...some on here really need to lighten up.
                                its Christmas FFS, yeah its cringeworthy but its only a bit of fun. Wheres all the Christmas spirit? Bunch of humbugs
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2