No announcement yet.

'merry xmas everybody' (cover by qpr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiril - maybe they were asked to do it rather than 'volunteering' - but they look like they are enjoying it - and why wouldn't they? Looks like a bit of fun. I mean - look at Leroy Fer - that guy is definitely enjoying it (he really seems like a top guy - great character for the dressing room! #rightsort ).

It's embarrassing obviously - but that's the whole point. It's not taking itself seriously at all. Of course the QPR PR machine is using it to laud 'team spirit' - but that doesn't actually mean that it's all lies and there isn't any, does it !

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Can this thing be interpreted as a show of good team spirit? I mean is this really a completely voluntary exercise, proposed by the team members themselves? These singing efforts are usually initiated by the (team's, company's) management and are participated in because it is more duty than pleasure. The staff can't just say No, can they? Also, if one were cynically inclined, one could not help but notice the strange timing of this release. It is quite early on the one hand, but quite timely on the other hand when you take into account the recent rag newspaper reports about a Christmas bash (pun intended). Damage limitation?
      Sorry Kirill, but it's getting really tedious now
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
        charlie nedum and fer were loving it hahaha
        Fer seems to be massively enthusiastic for all of this kind of stuff. Top lad

Comment

Can this thing be interpreted as a show of good team spirit? I mean is this really a completely voluntary exercise, proposed by the team members themselves? These singing efforts are usually initiated by the (team's, company's) management and are participated in because it is more duty than pleasure. The staff can't just say No, can they? Also, if one were cynically inclined, one could not help but notice the strange timing of this release. It is quite early on the one hand, but quite timely on the other hand when you take into account the recent rag newspaper reports about a Christmas bash (pun intended). Damage limitation?
          1/10 Getting worse.

Maybe don't try to wind everyone up with every single post, eh?

Comment

What a sad human being you are Kirill lad.. quite blatantly getting your banterous kicks by coming across like an a55hole on here.

Have you not got a day job?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              1/10 Getting worse.

Maybe don't try to wind everyone up with every single post, eh?
              Why is this a wind up? Or any other of his posts? Just his view on things surely?
              As usual, a different view gets slated. imo.

Comment

I like that tw,

Cant slate you for your 'controversial' opinion without irony, poor deeps.

Comment

It certainly never goes out of fashion on WATRB to avoid addressing a question and instead to criticise the person who raised it
                  It was an observation rather than a criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Why is this a wind up? Or any other of his posts? Just his view on things surely?
                    So DeepcutHoop isn't allowed too express an opinion if it doesn't suit you?

Comment

I thought it was all very

I mean - if you can't laugh at yourself..... Then what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Its not an opinion though, it is constant and very harsh criticism of the very thing we all are on here for.
                        its like me going on an 'indoor swimming pool' forum and coating off every pool shown or discussed and saying the water is stagnate in every pool, the people that fit them in the houses are all robbers etc etc in 'every single' post.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          All harmless good clean light-hearted deliberately self-pee-taking fun IMO. Good for team-bonding too.
                          This....the club is having a larf at christmas ...good for them.......

On a sidenote I thought it was a bit dodgy handing a mic to Glenn Hoddle.....we could've had a burst of this

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Its not an opinion though, it is constant and very harsh criticism of the very thing we all are on here for.
                            its like me going on an 'indoor swimming pool' forum and coating off every pool shown or discussed and saying the water is stagnate in every pool, the people that fit them in the houses are all robbers etc etc in 'every single' post.
                            its boring and you can see every post from Krill coming before he even posts based on the topic. Glass totally empty not even half empty

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              its boring and you can see every post from Krill coming before he even posts based on the topic. Glass totally empty not even half empty
                              Not true, Jude is always in my glass
                              And I will ease off on Comrade Chairman and his retinue when the sequence of bored and aged "star" signings ends. They keep saying they have learned a lesson, but then we get another megaexpensive deadweight on our books. I really really really thought it would end this summer. And then we signed Rio. I am so NOT looking forward to the January window.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Tbh probably the most cringing thing Ive ever seen..... but still just a bit of light hearted fun from the club..... and to be fair Fer seems to be enjoying himself
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X