Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'merry xmas everybody' (cover by qpr)

Don't shoot the messenger!

Last edited by Stanley; 10-12-2014, 11:17 AM.

Barton looked like stuck with a need to pee!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Don't shoot the messenger!
      Perhaps not. Do you have a half-half scarf?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

And Max Ehmer wins the bauble challenge...

Comment

That song is embarrassing! We are going to get ripped for that!!

Comment

Horrendously embarrassing..... At least SWP finally made his first contribution to the club since January 2013.
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Can we issue a gagging order please.

Comment

Rio must be thinking where did It all go wrong with my life ...........

As for Joey not knowing the words to one of the most played songs in radio history !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

All harmless good clean light-hearted deliberately self-pee-taking fun IMO. Good for team-bonding too.

Comment

i cannot unsee this

Comment

Yes it's cringworthy but come on it's Christmas ffs. How many of you lot will be doing something embarrassing this Christmas at work?

It's just a bit of fun and it's nice to see them partake

Happy Christmas everyone
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What Charlie had taken before that?

Comment

Can this thing be interpreted as a show of good team spirit? I mean is this really a completely voluntary exercise, proposed by the team members themselves? These singing efforts are usually initiated by the (team's, company's) management and are participated in because it is more duty than pleasure. The staff can't just say No, can they? Also, if one were cynically inclined, one could not help but notice the strange timing of this release. It is quite early on the one hand, but quite timely on the other hand when you take into account the recent rag newspaper reports about a Christmas bash (pun intended). Damage limitation?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Yes it's cringworthy but come on it's Christmas ffs. How many of you lot will be doing something embarrassing this Christmas at work?

It's just a bit of fun and it's nice to see them partake

Happy Christmas everyone
                            Interesting, would you like to share any of these embarrassing christmas works party anecdotes Herts.

Bythe way, i ended up eventually marrying one of my drunken christmas gropes, but it was awkward at work for awhile tho, until we picked it up proper.
                            Last edited by Manx Hoop; 10-12-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                              Horrendously embarrassing..... At least SWP finally made his first contribution to the club since January 2013.
                              Some people need to lighten up.

All harmless fun, its good to see this sort off stuff.. I would rather see this than to have a club full of boring over paid idiots who really dont care about the fans etc.

At least we have overpaid caring players...

Comment

Working...
                              X