Fair play to Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair play to Arsenal

Got my ticket yesterday and again Arsenal have not ripped QPR fans off again for some reason as they charge other fans far more

was planning on taking the kids to their first away game ,as its so cheap .But their not members so i`ll have to see if this goes to general sale
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

tbh they just concentrate on ripping their own fans off, terrible prices so not a club that have my respect.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Got my ticket yesterday and again Arsenal have not ripped QPR fans off again for some reason as they charge other fans far more
        boxing day game though iselworth more than likely the reason why its slightly cheaper - plus they know we will actualy create some atmosphere where as there fans don't

lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Chalet1882 View Post
          boxing day game though iselworth more than likely the reason why its slightly cheaper - plus they know we will actualy create some atmosphere where as there fans don't

lol
          The last couple of times we have played there the tickets have been pretty cheap and if anything they could have whacked the prices up seeing as the game is on Boxing Day

Comment

Originally posted by Chalet1882 View Post

lol
            Boxing Day matches are traditionally when clubs get ther biggest attendance
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

5:30 and on telly......... Prices are set to ensure not too many empty seats on show I reckon. Funny how its nearly a tenner cheaper than it is to freeze our butts off in decrepit Goodison for another TV game though.

Comment

how much?

Comment

£37 hardly a giveaway.

Will watch it on the box with some turkey sarnies & a few tinnies.

Been all games we've played there & never scored a goal.

Comment

that place is a depressing souless bowl. No place to be on Boxing Day.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      that place is a depressing souless bowl. No place to be on Boxing Day.
                      Agree. Sh!t away day. Up there with Old Trafford. Only positive is distance. Apart from that w@nk

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        £37 hardly a giveaway.

Will watch it on the box with some turkey sarnies & a few tinnies.

Been all games we've played there & never scored a goal.
                        This.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          This.
                          Nice to meet you slim. You'll need a bit more than a few turkey sarnies to keep you happy I'm guessing?

Comment

went to the last 2 games we played there will give it a miss this year and flop in front of the box , never seen us live on BTsport . its only cheap because they grade us as a small team

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Nice to meet you slim. You'll need a bit more than a few turkey sarnies to keep you happy I'm guessing?
                              I'm quite easily pleased tbf, couple of sarnies washed down with half a pint of margarine & I'll be a happy man.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X