Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Santa, I come once a year

From Columbus Ohio to Mecca,

Last year had a box for the Leicester game, first visit for my 2 boys and not even a goal to cheer, but we did get to see the mighty squirrel. Got Joey and Ali's autograph (I met him in the lav he was still on crutches, held it for him !!! His crutches)

This year we are at the West Brom game so fingers crossed.

Any kid friendly places to get a beer or six before kick off, and wold be delighted to say hi to anyone who posts on here

Cheers

Reading that headline I didnīt know what to expect
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

the colehearne in earls court!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thanks Facto.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
          From Columbus Ohio to Mecca,

Last year had a box for the Leicester game, first visit for my 2 boys and not even a goal to cheer, but we did get to see the mighty squirrel. Got Joey and Ali's autograph (I met him in the lav he was still on crutches, held it for him !!! His crutches)

This year we are at the West Brom game so fingers crossed.

Any kid friendly places to get a beer or six before kick off, and wold be delighted to say hi to anyone who posts on here

Cheers
          Be alright with kids in the springbok cal,usually have a swifty in there with my lads before and after the game.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            the colehearne in earls court!
            Lmfao
            Lovely pub, nice boys in there.

Comment

Crown and sceptre is the best rangers pub if you just want to get to the bar with ease and aint bothered about any hoollie element of the day out. But it is a slap to the ground, good ten minute speed walk. Enjoy your day though mate, wherever you choose. Dont go to earls court though yeah.

Comment

Working...
              X