No announcement yet.

Recalled one of the Kids on Loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still confused by this. Their offy says that we recalled him.

But our offy says "However, following a change in management at Field Mill the Northern Ireland Under-21 youngster has returned to Loftus Road to link up with the R’s Under-21 side."

I'm still not clear as to who ended the loan early but it doesn't look like it was so that he could be considered for the senior squad.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Im still confused by this. Their offy says that we recalled him.

But our offy says "However, following a change in management at Field Mill the Northern Ireland Under-21 youngster has returned to Loftus Road to link up with the R’s Under-21 side."

I'm still not clear as to who ended the loan early but it doesn't look like it was so that he could be considered for the senior squad.
      Maybe they're both right. We recalled him due to a change in management which meant he wasn't playing or going to be played?

Comment

I think we should recall petrasso hes pure class and scores goals too - on loan with shaun derry at notts county

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
        X