Harry boy keen on Keane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    We need to sell and spend that, we can't end up spending 10 to 15 million each window. The wages are also much higher than the income from gates.

What happened to the 12 mil we were going to spend on borini........ is that money off the table now?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Ok ginge, just for you....................

#Over30s
      #exspurs
      #onelastpayday
      #harryknowsbest
      #RightSort
      Except he won't be making more money than he is at the moment for Galaxy haha
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Aren't there any strikers under 30 in the MLS we could look at?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Aren't there any strikers under 30 in the MLS we could look at?
          Bradley Wright Philips

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            What happened to the 12 mil we were going to spend on borini........ is that money off the table now?
            If you know this board they're like kids going to a sweetshop on transfer deadline day, expect one big player on 31st Jan. Our club income is at loss each month, my moto is to spend what you can afford.

I don't buy this 5 million crap, we stand a good chance of staying up this year, we can't go down or we'll be in trouble. I'd be expecting busy window with our board.

I'd rather we do our business early so we can use the players in Jan games.

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Except he won't be making more money than he is at the moment for Galaxy haha
            I think our players are on the same sort of pay level.

Comment

Working...
            X