Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FER

Has 4 yellow cards now one more and a 1 match ban

If he times it right he could be off over Christmas and home with family...... obviously this would not be on his mind as a highly remunerated footballer though and I shouldn't judge others by my own low standards!

Comment

If I was Harry I'd rest him for Everton (silly I know, we could get something from that game), but he'd be more of use against WBA. Would be gutting to lose him for that game.

Comment

we got plenty of midfield players won't be a problem

Comment

Great player whos chipping in with goals and getting more authoritive every single game.

Comment

Just got to last out til the end of December without getting another and then he'll be OK.

Comment

Could have got a straight red Sat for that tackle. Thankfully he had one foot on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Could have got a straight red Sat for that tackle. Thankfully he had one foot on the floor.
                Yeah I thought he was a little lucky not to be red carded
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Great player whos chipping in with goals and getting more authoritive every single game.
                  Needs to get his shooting boots on though, some would say both goals he scored were lucky to go in. Could and probably should have had 2 or 3 more (hitting the crossbar from about 5 yards out against Liverpool for example). Would also like to see him track back with a bit more purpose. Much improved however but could be so much better imo

Comment

Jordan Mutch could fill in nicely if he does get banned. Players will be in and out of the team over the next few weeks with the crazy Xmas schedule. We will be very lucky to see the our best 11 play consistently.

Comment

Working...
                    X