Nico = pure class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nico = pure class

The man was class when he came on. He had so many touches in a very short period of time! Looks to be enjoying himself too. He will be a key player for us for the rest of the season. Shame a certan Morrocan doesn't model himself on this superb professional!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Have to agree. Thought he was great when he came on.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      The man was class when he came on. He had so many touches in a very short period of time! Looks to be enjoying himself too. He will be a key player for us for the rest of the season. Shame a certan Morrocan doesn't model himself on this superb professional!
      when fit, will be massive for us, a joy to watch
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        when fit, will be massive for us, a joy to watch
        When you have a few minutes to the end and are down to 10 men you need a Nico as he has the ability which no other R's player has. It is ashame he does have pace and does run out of steam quickly.

He loves the Rangers and you cannot say that about a lot of players.

Comment

Agree.
          BUT, coming on at 2-0 aint the same as 0-2.
          In other words he`s a good player to come on and play keep ball, but will he come on and change a game for us?
          Like Niko but needs to step his game up a few notches IMO.

Comment

With the ball at his feet the bloke is a magician. Agree thathe is a much better player when brought on with a lead. Can be a bit of a luxury / passenger when starting sometimes. Fantastic yesterday though.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Classy and elegant footballer....like a matador...couple of Hoddle-esq passes yesterday

Comment

The pass to Isla, in the build up to Charlie's goal was exquisite

Comment

Read the swansea match thread and the slating niko amd harry both got for niko playing a part in the game. Bi polar forum this i swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Read the swansea match thread and the slating niko amd harry both got for niko playing a part in the game. Bi polar forum this i swear.
                    So true Kev, couldnt believe the title of this thread when I first read it!...... and the funny thing is everyone says consistency is the key, but 1 or 2 bad games and your on the 'out' list...
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Have to agree the guy is pretty talented, looks comfortable with the ball at all times.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

my favourite thing about him is the fact that he doesnt dribble with the ball he rolls it and glides, its absolutely majestic
                        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Hope he signs a perm deal regardless of the league. He clearly loves playing for QPR football club
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He played well when he was on yesterday yes, but as for being such a superb professional..... were you saying the same last season when he was blatantly overweight? Just wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              He played well when he was on yesterday yes, but as for being such a superb professional..... were you saying the same last season when he was blatantly overweight? Just wonder.
                              He has worked to fix that, doesn't matter anymore if he stays fit and healthy
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X