Signings in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signings in January

“We need to stay in the group and then in January look to strengthen, add quality in one or two areas if we can, and give ourselves a real chance.”v vFRom HR mouth
    Which areas and whom is he going for?

Really like to get Townsend, I not sure what going on with him at Tottenham. They don't seem to think much of him do they. I can see harry getting the best out if him if we able to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
      Really like to get Townsend, I not sure what going on with him at Tottenham. They don't seem to think much of him do they. I can see harry getting the best out if him if we able to get him.
      would give us pace
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Defoe, Townsend and Michael Dawson
        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
          Defoe, Townsend and Michael Dawson
          Dawson just went to Hull,so can't see them selling him,but Defoe and Townsend we might get.

Comment

They say that Defoe is a done deal`??
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Whatever people say about Defoe, his his goals would surely give us a huge chance of staying up. One of Lennon or Townsend I'd be ok with. A CB for cover is probably needed too

Comment

Doubt we'll get a defender unless Rio retires and frees up his wages
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

All I know is that we need to bring them in on 1st Jan and let them gel for the month, don't wait till transfer deadline day, theres points to play for.

I guess one surprise on deadline day wouldn't hurt us.

Comment

Wouldn't mind a striker if we can get someone decent on the cheap. Otherwise I think we're fine.

Comment

Any signing we make in January will be ioan so if wer'e going to sign a defender it has to be tried and trusted not giving sombodies youngster playing time .
                      If we take a forward we could take a chance on an up and coming young player
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-12-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I want us to get a RB. We have no cover for Isla. Don't say Ned, he's not good enough there IMO.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          All I know is that we need to bring them in on 1st Jan and let them gel for the month, don't wait till transfer deadline day, theres points to play for.

this!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

dafoe....joel campbell..............................ashley cole........................remember where you first heard this
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

You know that will happen, harry farks about to much. Plus he may want to wind down his window on the last day off the transfer window. For sky
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X