Is Dunne our best free transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dunne our best free transfer?

Wilkins, T Francis and Maddix are in with a shout also.
    Kept the faith!

Dunne was immense today.

I can't praise him enough, some people think nedum and caulker are the future but neither are leaders.
    Dunne was so assured and composed on the ball, he was playing like Bobby Moore and that is no exaggeration!

I also think Nico could be added to that list. I know he didn't start today but he is a massive player for us. His touch and ability on the ball is a joy to watch. Just goes to show you should never write off a player with that amount of ability, proved many of our fans wrong.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Dunne was immense today.

I can't praise him enough, some people think nedum and caulker are the future but neither are leaders.
      Dunne was so assured and composed on the ball, he was playing like Bobby Moore and that is no exaggeration!

I also think Nico could be added to that list. I know he didn't start today but he is a massive player for us. His touch and ability on the ball is a joy to watch. Just goes to show you should never write off a player with that amount of ability, proved many of our fans wrong.
      Dunne has always been good on the ball, Niko is another that is committed to the cause!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Dunne is awesome, I tell people at work he's great & they laugh. He really is top draw

His performance in the playoff final was outstanding. Never have I seen a playoff final were a player gave the team so much confidence
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Dunñe was superb.

Comment

I do not get the question.
            If asking is he our best defender - my answer is - he is not - nut he had a good game today.

Why do we want to know who is our best free transfer defendes?
            Do we want to ask who is our best 1000000GbP defender, midfielder, goalkeeper?!!!
            Only thing we want to know is what team gets us most points

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              If asking is he our best defender - my answer is - he is not - nut he had a good game today.

Do we want to ask who is our best 1000000GbP defender, midfielder, goalkeeper?!!!
              Which part of " is Dunne our best free transfer?" don't you understand?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Wilkins, T Francis and Maddix are in with a shout also.
                No where near

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  No where near
                  cool
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Which part of " is Dunne our best free transfer?" don't you understand?
                    °

Why do you want the answer to that question Dunne being the best free transfer - actuallu I could not care less.
                    Is he doing a good job for the team is what matters, he did a good job today but in some othr games (like any sportsman) he has not

Comment

°

Why do you want the answer to that question Dunne being the best free transfer - actuallu I could not care less.
                      Is he doing a good job for the team is what matters, he did a good job today but in some othr games (like any sportsman) he has not
                      You silly person, if you don't care, do not reply to the thread!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

His performances in the team this season show he is our best defender, what he lacks in pace he more than makes up for in his heart desire and most importantly reading of the game...and as for a good game today, he was a more of a collosus
                        Welcome back to Loftus Road.............John Terry!

Comment

If you don't get the question pay more attention at school.

Comment

Ryan Nelsen wasn't bad for us either. Very similar to Dunne. From what I remember he was also a free.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                              Ryan Nelsen wasn't bad for us either. Very similar to Dunne. From what I remember he was also a free.
                              good shout
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X