We have finally got a core group of players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I see what you mean, Californiahoop. I only wish someone could teach Phillips and Hoilett how to go past a man and then either score or deliver a cross..
    Personally, I do also like Traore, a fast and very unconventional as a player. Not sure how Yun played today, but Yun and Traore doubling on the wing could very well work on the break. Its up to Harry how to set up a winning team away from Home aswell now..
    defensively Traore is a liability, but as an attacking wide midfielder could be the outlet we need away from home. Yun played well yesterday, unlucky not to get a third. Man for man yesterday they were all superb and as Harry says, the fans can relate to this squad of players
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I saw the match later on Norwegian telly and I can only say that You and Harry are absolutely spot on.
      A bit off topic maybe; but how on earth did we manage to not concede at least one goal... ;)) Must have been Lady Luck.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
        Its called banter Stanley, and im far from new to posting, Broke my teeth in bear-pit of the betfair forum, it was just stereo typing banter, what you call a 'dig', i call offering an opportunity to nail me, if they can.

edit
        ps

Ya plum.
        I suggest using emoticons then Manx as without them it is very easy for people to misconstrue what you mean by just reading words on a screen - as Vespa did the other night, leading to the inevitable insult-trading / flaming.

edit
        ps

And I know the difference between that and banter, ya plum.

Comment

I think there's a few that need to be outed and new players brought in. Hoilett, Phillips, Adel, Rio, for a start. We seem ok in centre mid, but it's on the flanks we need new blood.

I'd like Vargas to play a few more games up front, which he'll almost certainly do against Everton.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            I think there's a few that need to be outed and new players brought in. Hoilett, Phillips, Adel, Rio, for a start. We seem ok in centre mid, but it's on the flanks we need new blood.

I'd like Vargas to play a few more games up front, which he'll almost certainly do against Everton.
            Have to agree with most of that, Rio should finish the season with us, I believe he wasn't fit, he had no pre season and at his age that was a big mistake on our part.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

We need three additions to be fully prepared for the 2nd half, and in this order: (1) a proven striker with pace; Charlie an awesome closer but quite slow vs PL speed; (2) a right back to back up Isla; Onouha a CB; (3) a wing midfielder with precision and pace, both of which our team often lacks at game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                I suggest using emoticons then Manx as without them it is very easy for people to misconstrue what you mean by just reading words on a screen - as Vespa did the other night, leading to the inevitable insult-trading / flaming.

edit
                ps

And I know the difference between that and banter, ya plum.
                Ah Stan, using emoticons would take all the fun out of it.

As for vespa, he is big boy.

Lest your in any doubt ive sat at a table with 4/5/6 50+yr old scousers, or cockneys, and had some of the funniest sessions i can remember, or part remember.

The scousers were the funniest, these werent your ordinary scouser these were nearly tradesmen, you know unemployed sons of unemployed brickie's.
                They are the new upwardly mobiles ones, you know where atleast one person in the last 3 generations of the family has had a fulltime job.

I mean a job that didnt include drug dealing, cos thats really the only type of scouser we get here, drug dealers, god bless them.
                Last edited by Manx Hoop; 07-12-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                  It's near enough the same team that loses every away match!

We beat the two bottom teams... at home. Let's not get carried away here.

Yeah yeah, I know, doom and gloom etc...
                  Exactly, which is why I rarely post here anymore, the inconsistency of some posters on this board pisses me off, good to win yesterday but we rode our luck and face a very hard long relagation battle, and we will definitely need to add some players in January

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    I think there's a few that need to be outed.
                    Do You know something we don't Richard?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Exactly, which is why I rarely post here anymore, the inconsistency of some posters on this board pisses me off, good to win yesterday but we rode our luck and face a very hard long relagation battle, and we will definitely need to add some players in January
                      Have a day off the pair of ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X