Stan's views - Match 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan's views - Match 15

That 2nd goal has to be our goal of the season so far. Sheer perfection from start to finish.

Richard Dunne was our clear MOTM with another superb performance from the veteran.

Green, Caulker, Barton and Fer were all excellent too, and I think Harry has finally found his ideal CB pairing.

Good to see we're starting to score much-needed goals from midfield now to help out Charlie.

An interesting moment came shortly after we scored the 2nd when it looked as if Harry was about to bring on Mutch for Vargas. Then Charlie appeared to plead with him to keep him on, Harry then signalled a number two sign (?) ... but then Charlie got sent off and Harry then made the change. Maybe someone can clarify this?...

Another vital 3 points which takes out of the bottom 3 for the first time this season. Away performances (not results) are beginning to improve now as well and we definitely look much more assured overall, so things seem to be looking up at last. I think we can go into the Everton game a lot more confident of getting that elusive first away point.
    Last edited by Stanley; 06-12-2014, 07:22 PM.

Think, funnily enough, that Charlie not being available at Everton might benefit us. We can play 4231 with Bob up top and either Fer or Mutch in behind him. As of now Everton are only four points ahead of us, so this is a competitive away fixture. Not a 'bonus' game.

Comment

I will see the match later tonight, but could it be that Charlie Austin planned for a second yellow in order to make way for Vargas up front against Everton;)
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Why would he want to get a second yellow to do that?

Comment

I donīt know!!;))
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

imo barton was busy but didn't show any real qualities today. dunne,green and fer only players that got out of the 6/10 mark for me. we showed great spirit and we needed it.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I guess stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                I guess stranger things have happened.
                Absolutely.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  imo barton was busy but didn't show any real qualities today. dunne,green and fer only players that got out of the 6/10 mark for me. we showed great spirit and we needed it.
                  Agree
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                  X