No announcement yet.

Richard Dunne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was superb one again today. Must say that i didn't expect him play much this season,but has proven me wrong and i'm happy about that. Harry must been faster than him,but he always manage to time his tackling just right and he rarely lose a header. Keep it up Richard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Pissed up and in the pub but i thought Dunne was absolutely immense today. Top top performance. Superb
      Was he???....

Well let's get him p*ssed every week then!

Comment

Dunney is immense, Rio eat your heart out
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Dunney is immense, Rio eat your heart out
          This. Does Dunne tweet? Sell stupid caps with his squad number on them? Make s hit documentaries entitled Dunne in Dunneland or some such nonsense? Claim he'd like to be Ireland/ Man U manager someday? Play hipperty hopperty music and claim to be a Dee Jay? Cost us four goals this season? Improve our defence when dropped from the team after WHU away? Does he f uck.....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            This. Does Dunne tweet? Sell stupid caps with his squad number on them? Make s hit documentaries entitled Dunne in Dunneland or some such nonsense? Claim he'd like to be Ireland/ Man U manager someday? Play hipperty hopperty music and claim to be a Dee Jay? Cost us four goals this season? Improve our defence when dropped from the team after WHU away? Does he f uck.....!!!!
            No but he owns a pub doesn't he? That's a distraction...

Comment

Think Ings had one proper chance he was well marshalled by Caulker and Dunne

Clean sheet lovely jubbly

Comment

Richard Dunne on Burnley victory, team spirit and Danny Ings. Watch the defender's post-match interview.

Comment

Seems like he's really enjoying his football. He's missed a fair bit in recent years and knows he hasn't got long at the top level so he's making the most of every minute.

Doing a superb job for the team.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

won every header y'day , cool , composed and lumped it when it needed lumping , his decision making was top drawer can teach the younger players a lot

Comment

Dunne Dunne Dunne Dunne....

Comment

Working...
                      X