Result is everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result is everything

Not pretty and the away attitude has got to change, but that was a superb result, achieved by guts and determination.
    Greeno's efforts rewarded today. Caulker and Dunne immense. Fer never stopped brilliant

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Not pretty and the away attitude has got to change, but that was a superb result, achieved by guts and determination.
    Greeno's efforts rewarded today. Caulker and Dunne immense. Fer never stopped brilliant
    Cracking win!

Comment

Good stuff weren't it midgey...thought we defended well, although with a lot of thanks to Green.

Comment

How did we win this game 2-0 I'll never know, I'd be gutted if I was them.

They have hard games coming up so we should pull away by a few points before we play them again.

Comment

Good stuff weren't it midgey...thought we defended well, although with a lot of thanks to Green.
          Great game, rode our luck 1st half.
          Thought it was more of an away style performance.
          The back 4 were awesome.
          Nice to look at the table and not be in the "zone"

Comment

Fer has been lagely underrated this season...

No wonder Norwich called him the bouncer

Top top player

Comment

Credit to Burnley really. I was expecting them to come for a point and play like we are at away,but they really came for a win. It wasn't pretty,but 3 points is all that matters and i'm ao glad that Fer has starting to show how good he really is. Strange to watch league table and see us out of bottom 3.

Comment

Fer was looking to get forward every time today....he's big unit too can win a lot of headers. Joey improved 2nd half too. Niko kept the ball better for us and passed well
                when he came on.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Fer has been lagely underrated this season...

No wonder Norwich called him the bouncer

Top top player
                  Thought he had his best game for us today.
                  Great little through ball for Yuns shot, would love to see him play just behind Bobby & Austin, but getting to know his wing position well.

Comment

two points? Hope not! Deserved all three!

Comment

Needed 3 points in this one badly and got them, if QPR stays up we'll look back on this & the Leicester result as major reasons why.

Comment

Brilliant result, however have a lot of reservations about the performance. First half it was all Burnley and we have to be thankful for Rob Green for keep us in the game. Both Leicester and Burnley showed Harry how away games should be approached. I mentioned this in a post after the Swansea game. There's no point playing for a draw away from home as we do not have the slightest idea how to. If we put ourselves under so much pressure and keep giving the ball away as we did against Swansea, we will suffer another defeat away from home. But for now, lets celebrate a very welcome three point today.

Comment

Last year I was worried about our performances, but this year it is only about results.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            How did we win this game 2-0 I'll never know.
                            I think we could have scored more had it not been for the sending off.

Comment

And Joey, ba stard.

But credit where credit is due an all that jazz, and Dunne well m o m.

Comment

Working...
                              X