No announcement yet.

Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give him a chance guys he has missed more of the season then he has played in let him get back match fit then judge. He will end up being valuable to us as his commitment is certainly missed in his absence

We have definitely missed Sandro

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Joey Out! Was awful against Leicester eh???????????
      Am I on my own here? These post are getting v annoying and I clearly don't get the so called humour. Might be time mods to put a stop to this predictable poster?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Shame you didn't get the mod gig you so badly wanted, you could of banned me if you had.

Comment

Shame you didn't get the mod gig you so badly wanted, you could of banned me if you had.
          Joey is quality. What Pratt wants him dropped?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Be nice to have no moaning today and everyone post positively and all pull together on here and then at the bush. We need this win and things really might look a whole lot better for us if we get it. I can assure you if we lose i wont do any 'sarcastic' posts at the complainees.

Comment

Be nice to have no moaning today and everyone post positively and all pull together on here and then at the bush. We need this win and things really might look a whole lot better for us if we get it. I can assure you if we lose i wont do any 'sarcastic' posts at the complainees.
              Good post and I go along with that kev

Comment

Already in the bush on it with my spurs mates

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Quality mate. Be in the crown by one half one and would deffo buy you a beer.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 06-12-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Where you boozing weare ? On me way up now
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Always been bang average prem player, was top draw in championship mind. Think stanistheman post above sums him up well.
                      Not sure what a "bang" average player is, but if he's a straightforward average prem player, he'll do for me. Too many people want superstars when teams like ours need grafters and workhorses capable of grinding out results. Joey definitely fits that requirement IMO.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod;1353217[B
                        ]Be nice to have no moaning today and everyone post positively and all pull together on here and then at the bush[/B]. We need this win and things really might look a whole lot better for us if we get it. I can assure you if we lose i wont do any 'sarcastic' posts at the complainees.
                        That´s true and, I hope to one day keep "you" lot company at Loftus Road.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Mutch and Fer must wondwr what they have to do to get a go in CM after you see a performance like Bartons at Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Not sure what a "bang" average player is, but if he's a straightforward average prem player, he'll do for me. Too many people want superstars when teams like ours need grafters and workhorses capable of grinding out results. Joey definitely fits that requirement IMO.
                            Stop being pedantic with terminology, it quite clearly means he is average. And where have I said I don't want him to play? I agree - average will do for me too, I haven't said anywhere I want a superstar? Average and working his nuts off is good for me , just stating he is not and never was great as some allude to.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                            X