Our defence is a shambles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Agree doesn't make good reading but it isn't purely down to the defence. If the midfield upped their game (which they have done and we don't concede that many goals) it helps our defence. It's no good just blaming the defenders when they are being run ragged because the midfield haven't made it more difficult to get through.
    The thing I find interesting about the "it's all the midfield's fault" argument is that everybody seems to agree that our holding midfielders, namely Sandro and Henry and more recently Barton, have been playing very well!

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    get Mutch back in the midfield as he is younger and presumably more mobile.

As for the defence, Caulker was good last season, as he was whilst at Spurs and out on loan, so something must be wrong with the management and coaching at QPR.
    For me, this is the key.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Are we able to still blame Rio although he's not been playing????

Comment

From the Match of The Day Highlights we seemed to get exposed by the pace of Swansea's play. In particular Yun's positioning didn't seem to be great and they exposed him to get at the centre of our defence far too easily. I suspect he needed more help from left midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Are we able to still blame Rio although he's not been playing????
          Harry and Rios fault away from home, all Glenn, Les and Steve Blacks doing when we play at home and win. Standard.

Comment

Working...
          X