X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're the rangers the mighty rangers we never win away

never win away win away win away
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

When was the last time we went away from home had a go and played well. Yes we won a few away last season but they were dire hit and run efforts like were trying now. When we win it don't matter but when it don't come off it does leave you scratching your head

Think Villa away last time in the prem was last time we had a proper go

Comment

yes westie i make you right.....really feel for thjose who spend good money and waste time traveling to watch us!........i did west ham n chelsea n thats it for me away!

Comment

Well we were out played and if not for green be ####ed 5 zip. Fair play good turn out. I'm in town centre all alone lol. Played bad but as said green mom by far

Comment

respect to you and all those who went!

Comment

So glad I decided against going tonight. Fair play to the lads that did though. We all knew the script before the game, defend until the pressure finally gets too much then bang.

Comment

Yep good choice as worst game since spam. But on cards. They are go team be fair. We got away lightly. Town dead by the way. Might have to call the substitute in. Mind u bed clothing not best for 75 a night. Sea view tho lmfao

Comment

Pop world....open till 3 am. Mmmmm dirty bird or dirty bed sheets. Taxi

Comment

Vicki black eye and check not good. Sat bully won. But belive meet away game.....game.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                    Vicki black eye and check not good. Sat bully won. But belive meet away game.....game.....
                    I don't know what your on son, but save some for me.

Comment

Lol one of our own Vic got a smack in horse sat. They came in late few handed. Us lot had gone just!!! Not by choice. Our friend and his real brother git poked. I got new phone that wants to chat for yer and can't spell. Hope that clears up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                        Lol one of our own Vic got a smack in horse sat. They came in late few handed. Us lot had gone just!!! Not by choice. Our friend and his real brother git poked. I got new phone that wants to chat for yer and can't spell. Hope that clears up.
                        Allow me Buff, and if it's alright with you Blue?... What the good man is trying to say is Leicester came into the White Horse on Saturday and Vic ended up getting a slap, along with his brother. I think Blue is looking forward to the return fixture as he had already left the pub. Plus he's half-cut and has a new phone that's attempting to predict his text?

Did you go dirty bird or dirty bed sheets, Blue? Are you still alive more importantly...

Comment

best not put peoples names up eh.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            respect to you and all those who went!
                            9 or so hours on the coach, fark me.

and i froze my t1ts off the whole time. so angry at harry right now
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                              Allow me Buff, and if it's alright with you Blue?... What the good man is trying to say is Leicester came into the White Horse on Saturday and Vic ended up getting a slap, along with his brother. I think Blue is looking forward to the return fixture as he had already left the pub. Plus he's half-cut and has a new phone that's attempting to predict his text?

Did you go dirty bird or dirty bed sheets, Blue? Are you still alive more importantly...
                              Yes alive and on train home.
                              Dirty sheets
                              and yes sorry for names. Just angry the took liberty with the older men.
                              Thanks for the translation these new phones r taking me bit time to work out.

And lastly sorry if I was over 5 he top last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X