Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible players id like to see at QPR

shoot me down but heres a couple of players id like to see us go for

2010–Marseille 130 (49) not a bad record and I think hes a good hold up player for Charlie and would be available for a free

Carlos Marchena more than likely available on a free transfer I think and a good defender if hes still floating about and would be a free

Toma Kalas he actually looks pretty decent even if he is a scum player and Chelsea aint happy hes not getting game time at present in Germany

any one else who you got in mind?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

these above are not the obvious ones

id like to see crouch or defore - crouch over defoe as I think hed be a better replacement for bobby who wont last rest of the season

im not interested in any other wingers as I think that where vargas (IMO) is better playing as he links so well with isla

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

How many players would you sign? We are only going to get players on loan or out off contract, I would like to see us bring in 3 players. And out adel once and for all, swp he must be out off contract soon. Then we have a choice hoilet or phillips neither are much cop
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        How many players would you sign? We are only going to get players on loan or out off contract, I would like to see us bring in 3 players. And out adel once and for all, swp he must be out off contract soon. Then we have a choice hoilet or phillips neither are much cop
        Peter crouch
        Defoe
        Rose
        Scott parker
        Gary lineker
        Ray clemence

Right sorts
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Delph( out of contract end of season), Ings( out of contract end of season), , Townsend, Diarra, Tripper, Fletcher and ( Rhodes,Gudetti,or Hooper) outside shout Wickham, I think we have enough CB's for this season.

If pushed to get three/four of these Ings, Fletcher and Delph and Townsend, in the summer Wintson Reed is available on a free so is Gudetti.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Think we will be more than okay with no players in jan.

#wrongsorts

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

#wrongsorts
              How about McCarthy, Isla, Vargas, Yun, Austin, Fer, Mutch, Ned....... even Henry #wrongsorts
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd sign a striker and maybe a defender on loan. Striker I'd go for Ings and defender no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

#wrongsorts
                  I am just worried about injury's. If we don't get another forward and charlie get injured we are Donald ducked
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    I'd sign a striker and maybe a defender on loan. Striker I'd go for Ings and defender no idea.
                    We have no chance getting Danny Ings
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Peter crouch
                      Defoe
                      Rose
                      Scott parker
                      Gary lineker
                      Ray clemence

Right sorts
                      You forgot my nan in that list
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Rudi Gestede, Gary Hooper or John Guidetti (although he is on a season long loan at Celtic).

Given a choice between the reality of Crouch and Defoe though I reckon Crouch would work better alongside Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Rudi Gestede, Gary Hooper or John Guidetti (although he is on a season long loan at Celtic).

Given a choice between the reality of Crouch and Defoe though I reckon Crouch would work better alongside Austin.
                          Crouch would do for me, dafoe's wages are going to be to high anyway and he ain't going to be as fit has crouch
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Dont think Crouch will come here. Didnt he turn us down last transfer window because he was happy and settled at stoke?... cant see much changing.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Crouch is 34 next month and out of contract at the end of the season. Do we really need to go there????

Comment

Working...
                              X