Cracking game Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking game Saturday

Really enjoyed Saturdays game and a very decent atmosphere as well but a little concerned that now we have three valuable points in the bag the tactics employed at Swansea will be ultra negative and we will only be looking for a draw at best

Hope I am wrong but with the home fixtures we have in December all extremely winnable I can see us just going all out for points in these and sacrificing the games at Swansea Arsenal and Everon

Yes a good day all round. Let's get all 3 points at Swansea.

Comment

A few clean sheets would not go a miss
      You Rsssssss

Comment

I suspect Burnley will be even tougher than Leicester so need to get some points away. Present reading of losing all your away games doesn't bode well for Harry. Hoping that will change Tuesday
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Obviously if we don't pick up points on the road it puts even greater pressure on winning the home games and that may end up having a negative impact. Let's hope the management agree and we go there with a plan to start changing the away form around
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Understand your concerns Isleworth.

After the way we set about Man City, I was most dismayed by the lack of ambition against Newcastle. Such a waste of an opportunity.

Still, there are two teams below us now, so only one more place to jump over 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
              Yes a good day all round. Let's get all 3 points at Swansea.
              Play for the draw and we'll lose, have to go there to win and might get a point at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Play for the draw and we'll lose, have to go there to win and might get a point at least.
                Agree we need to attack and go for it. Really buzzing now can't wait to get on the train. A win away will certainly make the trip worth wile.

Comment

Just watched the highlights (well they missed out about 10 minutes of play) on NBC Match of the Week. All of the commentators were very enthusiastic and said it was the best game of the season so far. One of the US commentators said that if all games were like this one, soccer (sorry) would be the most popular game in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Just watched the highlights (well they missed out about 10 minutes of play) on NBC Match of the Week. All of the commentators were very enthusiastic and said it was the best game of the season so far. One of the US commentators said that if all games were like this one, soccer (sorry) would be the most popular game in the U.S.
                    Don't ever say that word on here... It drives me crazy!

Comment

positivity guys, even if we lose against swansea 1-0 we can climb out of the relegation zone if hull get tonked!
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

the basic it facts are we need to find seven more wins n six draws!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                          Agree we need to attack and go for it. Really buzzing now can't wait to get on the train. A win away will certainly make the trip worth wile.
                          What train are you on mate? We are on the 12.45 from Paddington

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ue-record.html

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              What train are you on mate? We are on the 12.45 from Paddington
                              11.12 from Reading mate I'm in feltham. Wat pubs in town best? Must be a spoons I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X