Penalty Shouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penalty Shouts

Just watching Spurs Everton. Kane is running into the box and then hangs his leg back so as to tangle his leg with the defenders.
    Now this is going on all the time yet refs very often give them. Surely as today's ref showed they are wise to this.
    Imo this is what happened to us at Chelsea.
    I've also seen forwards do this for years when a keeper dives at their feet, they just hang a leg to get an impact, you can clearly see it
    as the attacker looks un-natural when he's running...it's as bad as diving as far as i'm concerned, and everyone seems to be at it

Its cheating dave, red card a few, see how keen they are then trying to steal/win at any cost.

Comment

Rodney Marsh was superb at it, defenders cheated to stop him, he evened things up
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Just watching Spurs Everton. Kane is running into the box and then hangs his leg back so as to tangle his leg with the defenders.
        Now this is going on all the time yet refs very often give them. Surely as today's ref showed they are wise to this.
        Imo this is what happened to us at Chelsea.
        I've also seen forwards do this for years when a keeper dives at their feet, they just hang a leg to get an impact, you can clearly see it
        as the attacker looks un-natural when he's running...it's as bad as diving as far as i'm concerned, and everyone seems to be at it
        Yeah, the keeper diving at the feet is classic cheating territory. At the last moment they push the ball way out past the oncoming keeper, where they have absolutely no chance of getting it themselves, then deliberately trip over the keeper.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
        X