Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker, Fer & Green

Were our 3 best players yesterday in my opinion,
    Caulker's best game for us by far, thought he was absolutely quality.
    Probably Fer's best game for us too, topped off with a goal which i'm sure he's delighted with.
    And Green, well, he kept us in it as we could have easily been a couple down near the start of the game!

But wow, what a game that was and a massively important 3 points!
    You rrs

Agree but must say some of Greens decision making is shocking.

Few times he came for balls he had no business coming for flattening our defenders in the process & other times he's punching balls at chest height he could catch.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
      Were our 3 best players yesterday in my opinion,
      Caulker's best game for us by far, thought he was absolutely quality.
      Probably Fer's best game for us too, topped off with a goal which i'm sure he's delighted with.
      And Green, well, he kept us in it as we could have easily been a couple down near the start of the game!

But wow, what a game that was and a massively important 3 points!
      You rrs
      They all had a great game, you could see fer growing in confidence yesterday a few tricks in and there. Quality
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Few times he came for balls he had no business coming for flattening our defenders in the process & other times he's punching balls at chest height he could catch.
        Be careful there is alot of love on board since yesterday for green but I tend to agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

I made this point yesterday about green, he needed to catch some off them crosses not just punch them to no mans land. Other than that I can't fort him. A few Rangers yesterday was moaning about our he doesn't organise the defence
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            I made this point yesterday about green, he needed to catch some off them crosses not just punch them to no mans land. Other than that I can't fort him. A few Rangers yesterday was moaning about our he doesn't organise the defence
            He's v v quiet for a keeper. Get the impression he doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the defenders.

Has being doing well & I'm not slating him at all, just think he needs to make better decisions or we will concede more and more.

Comment

Caulker man of the match for me, his best game for us. Green done very well also.

Comment

if u watch lestas 1st goal caulker turns his back when cambiasso shoots , adel got ripped on here for doing that. all in all caulker had a good game but he mustn't turn his back the worst thing that can happen to him is he can get hit with the ball

Comment

Working...
                X