Nahki Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Wickham is a great shout but also Danny ings...if Burnley go down, we should really look at reuniting him with Charlie...Think they would be lethal and bring in defoe from Jan. He would be effective for another 2 years even if its from the bench.

^^ this, its a no-brainer.

Without the Defoe bit.

Comment

Ings is running his contract down at Burnley so he can leave at the end of the season and bigger clubs than us will be in for him, should've had a go for him last season in the champ.

Comment

it will be a mix of mid table prem clubs in for Ings, I highly doubt one of the top 4 will be interested. Biggest clubs might be Southampton or Everton so you never know.
        If QPR stay up we will be an attractive proposition. We pay good wages, based in London, plans for new stadium and we definitely seem to be more under control now. Reckon we could have an outside chance.

Comment

I really don't get the Wickham fan club. Yeah he's a big lump and could play the BZ role, but he's not currently playing that at Sunderland so
          i can't get the excitement regarding him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I really don't get the Wickham fan club. Yeah he's a big lump and could play the BZ role, but he's not currently playing that at Sunderland so
            i can't get the excitement regarding him
            Agree thought he looked turd when he turned up in the bush last season.

Comment

can see us just signing someone on loan, Carroll would be my guess.
              Said a few times we should have signed Wells years ago, he`s similar to Defoe but without the wage and age.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                can see us just signing someone on loan, Carroll would be my guess.
                Said a few times we should have signed Wells years ago, he`s similar to Defoe but without the wage and age.
                But then as soon as you sign someone like this the wage goes up, especially in the prem

Comment

Working...
                X