Nedum Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    I'll tell yer what I think Traore deserves a mention not a favourite of mine but thought he looked better than Yun when he came on
    Yep
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Caulker did not help him as Caulker kept playing out of his position and coming into the right side of the pitch.

Comment

Clint should never ever start a PL game chaps seriously. I love him, but let's not let sentiment blind us.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Clint should never ever start a PL game chaps seriously. I love him, but let's not let sentiment blind us.
          Never put a foot wrong at LB in the home win against Sunderland. And our best player first half to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Never put a foot wrong at LB in the home win against Sunderland. And our best player first half to my mind.
            As Matty said love the the chap but

Personally I'd like to see him take Bonds job

Comment

Ned is a lot lot better at CB then RB where he was last week.

Comment

I think Ned will improve once he's given a regular run at CB. He seems to spend most of his time at RB or on the bench.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Having watched the highlights Ned had a far better game then I gave him credit for stopped a lot of Leicester attacks

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Looked woefully short of confidence in the 1st half, which is basically a by-product of Harry being unable to settle on a CB partnership. Given a run in the 1st team I could see him and Caulker develop into a decent pairing.
                    concur with this, see Dunne slipping straight back into defence though, especially if our away form doesn't drastically improve
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Looked woefully short of confidence in the 1st half, which is basically a by-product of Harry being unable to settle on a CB partnership. Given a run in the 1st team I could see him and Caulker develop into a decent pairing.

I agree Surrey. He looked out of confidence yesterday and a little of the pace with some of his decision making. He needs a run of games. He's got all the ability and attributes to be a decent CB imo.

Comment

Im not a fan im sad to say.

Comment

Working...
                        X