Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green

I think he does not get the appreciation he deserves.

100% agree. There are some that are just waiting to jump on him if he does something wrong and soon forget how many games he is superb for us in. Brilliant again today.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Although tbf the vast majority of match attending fans love Green.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree Matty. Last 5-6 games he's been one of our best players for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Although tbf the vast majority of match attending fans love Green.
          Yep. I'd say it was very vast. He was immense today, wasn't he? Particularly dealing with corners and crosses. Great punching, too. And a world class save at the fag end of the first half. Took a yellow for the team defending Kelvin. That was nice to see.

Comment

Where's RickyRanger these last few games he's been absolutely immense?....Too busy getting through all that humble pie to post here?...Still want to find little faults with him eh Ricky?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Where's RickyRanger these last few games he's been absolutely immense?....Too busy getting through all that humble pie to post here?...Still want to find little faults with him eh Ricky?
              He was here last week saying Green is massively overrated.

Comment

He was great today, I just wished he could catch the ball sometimes when we are under pressure and calm things down
                You Rsssssss

Comment

The signing of the back up keeper has really upped his game
                  Last edited by californiahoop; 29-11-2014, 08:03 PM.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    He was great today, I just wished he could catch the ball sometimes when we are under pressure and calm things down
                    This

Comment

You cant catch every ball that comes flying into a crowded area. Sometimes its less risky to punch it away than to try and catch it, get knocked off balance and drop it. These are split second decisions for keepers and overall I think he calls them correctly and his all round game has been outstanding recently.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        The signing of the back up keeper has really upped his game
                        This. Signing McCarthy, an absolute master stroke by 'Arry, get Greenie to up his game and then have a natural successor ready to go!

Comment

You cant catch every ball that comes flying into a crowded area. Sometimes its less risky to punch it away than to try and catch it, get knocked off balance and drop it. These are split second decisions for keepers and overall I think he calls them correctly and his all round game has been outstanding recently.
                          So about a few hundred all around me had a good groan must be wrong all slating him for keep punching it
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

So about a few hundred all around me had a good groan must be wrong all slating him for keep punching it
                            Because some just like a good groan I guess He catches plenty too. Cant please all the people all the time as they say.

Comment

Because some just like a good groan I guess He catches plenty too. Cant please all the people all the time as they say.
                              True. I am not saying he is crap I think he has come on leaps and bounds. He is not the only keeper who likes punching it out all the time,
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X