Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenas won't go hungry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30234203

Fair play to him. Speaks well & good to try & forge a career for after football career finishes (pretty soon I reckon)

Comment

Hopefully we'll have one person on the MOTD panel that will actually stick up for us for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        obviously that's his career over? that injury he picked has done for him, was always a bit injury prone even at Spurs, good luck to him,

Comment

Another surprisingly articulate footballer turned pundit - like Gary Neville, for example.

Unlike Carragher...... Who I can't understand...... And who I feel is going to jump out of my telly and steal my stuff at any time....... Then there was our very own Jamie Mackie.....

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            Another surprisingly articulate footballer turned pundit - like Gary Neville, for example.

Unlike Carragher...... Who I can't understand...... And who I feel is going to jump out of my telly and steal my stuff at any time....... Then there was our very own Jamie Mackie.....
            Carragher really needs to turn down the scouse, i`m sure he gets worse every week, soon enough he`ll just end up squeeking.

Comment

Working...
            X