No announcement yet.

Max Ehmer off to Gils - 1 month loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe so. Or maybe they just aren't considered good enough.

It is perplexing from the outside looking in. As has already been pointed out, Yun wasn't really used at all last year. OK, he is still young (no pun intended), but he was already a Korean international player so I can't see what he was (apparently) held back for.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Maybe so. Or maybe they just aren't considered good enough.
      Brings me back to my catch-22 point.

Les Ferdinand addressed this very issue last night and he made it clear that it's an area he wants to improve at the club. TF has also made it abundantly clear that bringing youth players through is integral to his overall mission.

Comment

Hopefully we'll have a youth team player come through the ranks SOON… BUT I doubt it. 'Arry is a here and now manager who would spend £40m on a £20m budget if allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          A good example but what if it hadn't worked and it had cost them the win? Would have made Pardew look a muppet and wouldn't have done much for the lad either.

Personally, I agree that they should probably get more chances but with the high stakes and expectations these days it takes a brave man......
          buffalo, key words in your post: get more chances........... where? we only get 1 round of league cup every year before we farking exit. wouldve been nice to see ehmer harriman petrasso doughty etc play rather than SWP adel philips etc. but hindsight is 20 20.
          so thus my point, in your opinion would you give them a run out at an early round FA cup tie? if not, then where? the answer cant be the reserve matches bc these lads are playing in those and are scoring/doing well.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

and fwiw, i agree with stanleys posts on this matter. spot on mate
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              buffalo, key words in your post: get more chances........... where? we only get 1 round of league cup every year before we farking exit. wouldve been nice to see ehmer harriman petrasso doughty etc play rather than SWP adel philips etc. but hindsight is 20 20.
              so thus my point, in your opinion would you give them a run out at an early round FA cup tie? if not, then where? the answer cant be the reserve matches bc these lads are playing in those and are scoring/doing well.
              As I said, it takes a brave man. I would maybe give one a chance when we have injury problems - instead of playing another player out of position. Or do as Pardew did and bring them on later in the game when there is less risk. That's surely better than just never giving them a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Brings me back to my catch-22 point.

Les Ferdinand addressed this very issue last night and he made it clear that it's an area he wants to improve at the club. TF has also made it abundantly clear that bringing youth players through is integral to his overall mission.
                That tells it all Stan ### saying he want's to address the youth situation and that's what he's been brought in to do cos it's not good enough and hasn't been for decades , these young players posters want to get games to find out if they are good enough play in the Prem cant get game time above league one

Comment

Working...
                X