X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Ehmer off to Gils - 1 month loan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30212085

he'll be there with Michael Doughty

how are the other loans doing? i think petrasso's been scoring like hotcakes for Shaun Derrys Notts County
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Good player, I hope he has a good spell.

Comment

Harriman is Lutons best player.

Comment

he has apparently made about 80 apps whilst out on loan over the years, so I think he should be ready now for a few games for QPR.

Other clubs give their youngsters a few games in the 1st team but not it seems QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          he has apparently made about 80 apps whilst out on loan over the years, so I think he should be ready now for a few games for QPR.

Other clubs give their youngsters a few games in the 1st team but not it seems QPR.
          Thought he would get a loan to a championship club this year. Maybe he is just not good enough.

Comment

What does it matter though.. None of the loanee's are going to get a game or any sub appearances under Harry whilst in the prem.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The fact is Harry's never given our home-grown players a look-in, much to TF's chagrin.

Comment

Tony leaves the team to Harry but Flavio would have the players he wants starting. What do people want?

Do we want a chairman who picks the team or one who let's the manager decide?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Tony leaves the team to Harry but Flavio would have the players he wants starting. What do people want?

Do we want a chairman who picks the team or one who let's the manager decide?
                  There is an inbetween between having a chairman telling you to put Gavin Mahon on the pitch to not bothering with the youth players.

Look at Yun - got near enough zero game time last season but is a revelation this season. Harry could've easily played Andrade, Harriman or Petrasso last season and not affected the stability of the team. Had he done that we would potentially have a few additional players who would have the confidence to play in the premiership this season. Harriman for me was a cert for backup at rightback when simpson went. No idea why Harry didnt keep him about / registered yet he has registered Adel.

As for the wingers, Andrade & Petrasso could do as much if not better than Toilet or Phillips.. its not about starting these kids its just a case of giving them a chance to play for us and not keep sending them out on loan expecting them to play premiership level in league 1.

Most of them wont ever make it but if you give them a chance to do so who knows.. you may have another Yun on your hands.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i think if fans shout loud enough it will happen. why doesn't Stanley or MYU ask Harry at the next 1 of those fans forums at LR?
                    for the record, I think some of our lads should get a run in at a cup game or two.
                    Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

stan, would you start 1 of these younguns for FA Cup tie? (considering were already out of the league cup)
                      Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                        i think if fans shout loud enough it will happen. why doesn't Stanley or MYU ask Harry at the next 1 of those fans forums at LR?
                        for the record, I think some of our lads should get a run in at a cup game or two.
                        Arty it's plain enough their not good enough it's no good asking Harry why they are not playing he will just fob it off , he can't really spit the truth out and say they aint playing cos they are shlt can he

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Arty it's plain enough their not good enough it's no good asking Harry why they are not playing he will just fob it off , he can't really spit the truth out and say they aint playing cos they are shlt can he
                          Firstly, thats a catch-22 because if you never take a chance by playing them then you'll never know if they'll be good enough.

Secondly, would they seriously have been any worse than the likes of SWP, Phillips, Hoilett etc.

Just as one recent example - Last Saturday Pardew threw on a 17 year old kid with 10 minutes still to play when they were only 1-0 up against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Firstly, thats a catch-22 because if you never take a chance by playing them then you'll never know if they'll be good enough.

Secondly, would they seriously have been any worse than the likes of SWP, Phillips, Hoilett etc.

Just as one recent example - Last Saturday Pardew threw on a 17 year old kid with 10 minutes still to play when they were only 1-0 up against us.
                            A good example but what if it hadn't worked and it had cost them the win? Would have made Pardew look a muppet and wouldn't have done much for the lad either.

Personally, I agree that they should probably get more chances but with the high stakes and expectations these days it takes a brave man......

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                              A good example but what if it hadn't worked and it had cost them the win? Would have made Pardew look a muppet and wouldn't have done much for the lad either.
                              He's a striker so it was less of a risk. He's also had mounting injury problems. The point being though is that Pardew obviously has enough faith and confidence in his youth players to throw them on into PL matches, unlike HR.

Besides which that doesnt negate my first two points above.

Comment

Working...
                              X