No announcement yet.

Oi! Hands off our Hooper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thanks, he's peaked. He'll end up at Palace, his sort usually do.

Comment

Please,no!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
        No thanks, he's peaked. He'll end up at Palace, his sort usually do.
        and end up playing in the Premiership next season
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Personally think him and Austin would be a lethal partnership.
          'austin hooper,'......sounds like as sh it 1960s motor!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            'austin hooper,'......sounds like as sh it 1960s motor!
            lol
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Do you rate him then Wiz? 7 goals in 36 appearance's isnt great.... BUT to be honest I think Im the only 1 on here who likes him. Just think his record for Celtic is pretty spot on. Yes its a pants league but still shows the boys got an eye for goal. But the problem is he's a an Austin type player and with Vargas also playing that type role if needed (when not on the wing) just think we need a player like BZ to take over from him.
              Seriously....?? Anyone who plays up front for Celtic in that league should score a hatful of goals as they will get a tonne of chances. It means nothing. It's like a team like Tottenham playing against League 1/ 2 opposition week in week out.

He had a chance in the prem and flopped. For me he went backwards after Scunthorpe and the SPL has ruined his development.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Seriously....?? Anyone who plays up front for Celtic in that league should score a hatful of goals as they will get a tonne of chances. It means nothing. It's like a team like Tottenham playing against League 1/ 2 opposition week in week out.

He had a chance in the prem and flopped. For me he went backwards after Scunthorpe and the SPL has ruined his development.
                Del you even highlighted it, I said "its a pants league"

Has he had a decent chance in the prem- ie a run of games and not just constantly being used as a sub?? I honestly dont know. All I know is he scored a $hit load of goals for Celtic when he was a regular.... and yes it was A PANTS LEAGUE Del but still hard to argue his record.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Far too good for us. As was Scott Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Del you even highlighted it, I said "its a pants league"

Has he had a decent chance in the prem- ie a run of games and not just constantly being used as a sub?? I honestly dont know. All I know is he scored a $hit load of goals for Celtic when he was a regular.... and yes it was A PANTS LEAGUE Del but still hard to argue his record.
                    Yes, but my point is having a good record in said pants league when playing for the top team who are much, much better than everyone else, means nothing. I had more interest when he cut up the championship for Scunthorpe but the spl did him no favours imo. And last season he had plenty of games for Norwich in the prem and hardly shined.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Yes, but my point is having a good record in said pants league when playing for the top team who are much, much better than everyone else, means nothing. I had more interest when he cut up the championship for Scunthorpe but the spl did him no favours imo. And last season he had plenty of games for Norwich in the prem and hardly shined.
                      I genuinely dont know his game time/playing consistency for Norwich, that was my point...... So Im judging him on his time at Celtic, and those stats are good........
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                      X