Phil Hughes has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Why is this on the QPR main topic forum?? I'm sure others have thought it & haven't said it.

There are section for non QPR news.
    The hell is wrong with you?

Anyway, RIP Phil Hughes. But lads, spare a thought for Sean Abbott. Poor bloke must be a complete wreck.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

lived in Oz for 4 years, this sporting nation will be devastated. RIP Phil Hughes

Comment

What a knob saying that fully deserved of this its like saying why is this on front page of newspaper and not the back. Guess you on your own on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          The hell is wrong with you?

Anyway, RIP Phil Hughes. But lads, spare a thought for Sean Abbott. Poor bloke must be a complete wreck.
          Yes, really hope he's getting all the support he needs. Can't imagine what he's feeling right now.

Comment

As a cricketer in my younger day's, (a really bad one!) I know that facing fast bowling requires real bravery, that I didn't possess! Phil Hughes was just playing the game he loved, as was Sean Abbott. My thoughts are with both of them and their friends and families. I really like the idea of David Lloyd that if anyone gets to 63 in a Test Match there should be a minutes applause in Hughes's memory. RIP

Comment

Working...
            X