No announcement yet.

God help us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he not suspended anyway or has that been served??

Comment

3 match ban served

Comment

rio's marking has been bad , we are lucky that we have 2 winnable home games coming up that will hopefully turn the tide

Comment

Do think Ned should get a go at cb

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Joey was given a chance when he wasn't in our squad when we were playing well, think Rio should also be given the chance to see what he can do now.

You have to remember that we were all over the place before, this will allow us to see if he still has it?
            Aye we saw how good that worked out yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Do think Ned should get a go at cb
              100%!!!... problem is Dave I can see him getting judged on his performance Saturday when he played out of position. Would love to see Caulker and Ned given the chance to build a decent CB partnership
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

F**K Rio bring the Chief into CB , alongside Caulker because in time this should be our CB paring young player Dunne cant go on much longer and Rio is S***

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  I totally agree - Rio to start without a doubt. A leader and well respected by the other players no doubt. We should be on the offensive and rios distribution should be an asset. With Vargas and Isla back - Barton effectively replacing Sandro who looks like his injury will keep him out

If and I know its a big if we beat Leicester, we go above them

Not doom and gloom by any means
                  yes, it was at Southampton too (for their 2nd goal I believe).

Isla should be back at RB and Onuoha or Hill can replace Dunne rather than recallFerdinand).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    yes, it was at Southampton too (for their 2nd goal I believe).

Isla should be back at RB and Onuoha or Hill can replace Dunne rather than recallFerdinand).
                    Agree with this. Ned can step up and Im sure Hill will have his doubters but I think Dunnes recent form sort of argues Hill's point for him.....
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Onuha and Caulker to start for me but it will be Rio and Caulker.

Comment

Working...
                      X