X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now?

Daniel Dichio?
    Never hear of him anymore.
    I think he was 1 of the first to go over to MLS as well.
    Wonder if he still DJ's as was a decent DJ back in the days of playing for us.

think he is managing a team in Canada, his sister used to serve my Guinness in the Guinness club
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      think he is managing a team in Canada, his sister used to serve my Guinness in the Guinness club
      I saw him DJ in Covent Garden a few times whilst he was playing for us.
      He was quite good as well so may have ended up going down that pathway.

Comment

Chris Woods, England goalkeeper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Woods

Comment

Danny Dichio is a legend at my local club, Toronto FC, he scored the first goal in team history 8 seasons ago and to this day we still sing a Danny Dichio song in the 24th minute of every home match to honour that moment! He is a coach with the club now, he does work with the reserves and the Academy and has landed a co-hosting gig on Sportsnet for the weekly EPL matches! I think he has done some DJ gigs over here but the guy is very busy with all he has going on! During the Chelsea pre game analyses he was doing he kept referring to QPR as "we" and got called out for it by the host, all in good fun! Legend!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Bob hazell?
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Danny Dichio is a legend at my local club, Toronto FC, he scored the first goal in team history 8 seasons ago and to this day we still sing a Danny Dichio song in the 24th minute of every home match to honour that moment! He is a coach with the club now, he does work with the reserves and the Academy and has landed a co-hosting gig on Sportsnet for the weekly EPL matches! I think he has done some DJ gigs over here but the guy is very busy with all he has going on! During the Chelsea pre game analyses he was doing he kept referring to QPR as "we" and got called out for it by the host, all in good fun! Legend!
              He really adds some quality to those Sportsnet broadcasts Carl! It is nice to have somebody on there who in the first place knows what he is talking about and in the second place is willing to say what he thinks.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Happy birthday to warren neil today, he went to the same school as me as a kid, berrymede juniors on bollo bridge road. No idea what hes up to now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Happy birthday to warren neil today, he went to the same school as me as a kid, berrymede juniors on bollo bridge road. No idea what hes up to now though.
                  He's driving a sherbert. Maybe not right now but that's what he does for a living.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Cheers, didnt know that. Gutted for him to be honest.

Comment

It ain't thT bad bing sssxstuccccck in a tin box on wheels. Me ipaddddd hassss rrrrrrrvolt againsssst me too mucccch fffffrrrranki me apologissss I ain't teed

Comment

cab drivers sprout the biggest load of bowlarks ever....'the games dead'....'we dont earn nuffink nowadays'....'gotta earn a living squire'.................id ban the lot of em!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The big one they sY is in January. They give it half a sheenie term.yon summik. I'd like to see all the Paxi and rapeist cabs jogged on to give them a good go at trade again.

Comment

got two mates who drive black sherberts...both plead poverty but live in nice paid for pied de terres ....both pay hardly any ruby wax either!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I seem to remember that Warren Neill became better and better throughout his career.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X