Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    No doubt
    Maradona would've been rubbing his chubby cheating little hands together tonight hoping for a sweaty win .they love him up there
    Crazy isnt it ? Considering we were all British ,over the Falklands .
    I`d stand with Scotland ,Wales or N Ireland ( or Ireland for that matter )over that nation of degenerates
    Last edited by vespa; 19-11-2014, 12:51 AM.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Lol at people getting worked up or bothered about an England friendly against Scotland or anyone! You only have one life. Don't waste it

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        Lol at people getting worked up or bothered about an England friendly against Scotland or anyone! You only have one life. Don't waste it
        You are laughing out loud about people being bothered about England beating Scotland ,telling us not to waste our lives , and you bother to go on a football forum to say this ?
        hhmmm reckon you dont actually get ,this football supporting thing , sure your not Fulham ?
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Internationals are far less important for me than QPR, but I'm still interested in the English and Welsh games, having a foot in each camp. Don't understand the hatred of the international team tbh. It's been hard to watch England games over the last few years sure, but that should be easier for us to deal with as we're used to disappointment!

Whereas Wales seem to have decided that if we are going to be a one man team, at least make him one of the best in the world, and hope he can drag us into a major competition finals! It's the hope that's going to kill me here I think....

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Scotland is NOT a friendly game
              Say that again. Never has been, never will be!!!.... Horrible horrible horrible loud mouth chavey Country!... stick that tartan flag right up your ar$e!!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Always club before country for me every time but, like Deepcut, being English and having Welsh roots I watch both. Wouldnt say I am a fan of the England or Wales team, to me its football and i will watch it.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Lets just keep Charlie's mind on doing the business for us? As for turning over the Jocks it really was too easy, there was a real gulf in class, I'm sure like many Englishmen I want us to do well but have learned not to get carried away as England often disapoint when it matters, the only thing for those who watched on Sky, it was brilliant to see Souness so pissed off he was a real sour puss, didnt want to give England any credit LOVE IT!

Comment

The thing that annoys me about friendlies is the amount of changes we make during the game (5 or so at half-time last night?). We should be using these games to gel a consistent team ready for tournaments.

Bring one one or two in each friendly / game against a minnow but not half a team.

Comment

Definately no such thing as a friendly against Scotland and you could feel the hatred towards us at Celtic Park though to be fair the vast majority of locals we met were fine with us until a couple of hours before the game started

We went to the Glasgow Rangers pub called the Lounden near the ground before the game and the regulars in there all wanted us to win because they believe the Scottish support has been hijacked by the SNP over the last few years

When we left there we were suddenly corralled by the police and marched for about 2 miles around the outskirts of the ground and then dumped right outside the home end turnstiles and told they hoped we all got battered and it was a bit hairy until we found our section of the ground which of course right round the other side

One of the best atmospheres I have ever experienced at a game including both England and QPR matches and great scenes when Rooney got the third goal but was kept in for about 25 minutes after the game and then marched all the way back to the City Centre which was a few miles

Comment

Working...
                      X