Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England Game

Ok, it was a win.
    But without being biased as Austin on recent performances deserved a call up.
    You gotta feel sorry for Beranhio.
    How can the Top English Goalscorer not even get a chance in a friendly, it's a joke.

If Beranhio played for Man Utd, and Austin was a Scouser it would be totally different.

Whats the point in Friendly Games ?

No hurry they will get blooded in the euros in 2016. Probably in the third group game after we have gone out early again

Comment

got to say ,i`d rather Charlie concentrates on the Rangers ,gets long term signed up and then has a future England career . Lets not burn him out ,he`s only just started knocking them in for us ,lets give the boy some breathing space.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Ok, it was a win.
        But without being biased as Austin on recent performances deserved a call up.
        You gotta feel sorry for Beranhio.
        How can the Top English Goalscorer not even get a chance in a friendly, it's a joke.

If Beranhio played for Man Utd, and Austin was a Scouser it would be totally different.

Whats the point in Friendly Games ?
        Very good points all.

Comment

Didn't watch it, not interested, who gives a flying f@ck about England anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
            I don't, but in Friendly Games I have always thought they should be the games to give others a chance.

Comment

I don't, but in Friendly Games I have always thought they should be the games to give others a chance.
              Scotland is NOT a friendly game

Comment

English people do , its in our blood ,might get disillusioned at times ,but deep down ,England always matters ,we always care

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  English people do , its in our blood ,might get disillusioned at times ,but deep down ,England always matters ,we always care
                  Exactly vesps on both counts.they would've loved to have got one over us tonight, but just simply not good enough.woy showed his passion tonight, reckon he's gonna do very well with this England squad. cauldron my a rse,our supporters done us proud!!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

No sorry, the FA has crossed us too many times, do I really care about Milner, Wellbeck etc playing a friendly? The FA has shown our club complete contempt from the days of Simon Royce at Stoke, we get NOTHING from those tw@ts, Derry, Rio, the list is endless, the latest being a £20,000 fine for absolutely nothing. Their team can #### off as far as I am concerned!

Comment

No sorry, the FA has crossed us too many times, do I really care about Milner, Wellbeck etc playing a friendly? The FA has shown our club complete contempt from the days of Simon Royce at Stoke, we get NOTHING from those tw@ts, Derry, Rio, the list is endless, the latest being a £20,000 fine for absolutely nothing. Their team can #### off as far as I am concerned!
                      Club first then country , but nothing stops me from being proud to be English and to support England

Comment

Club first then country , but nothing stops me from being proud to be English and to support England
                        So do I, but still dont agree with Picking the same squad whether it's a Qualifier or Friendly.

Comment

So do I, but still dont agree with Picking the same squad whether it's a Qualifier or Friendly.
                          Need to play our best team against Scotland. The haggis eaters would be unbearable if we let them win more than once every half century.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            Need to play our best team against Scotland. The haggis eaters would be unbearable if we let them win more than once every half century.
                            Scotland ,Germany ,argentina , three countries where there is no friendly . But i would cheers both the sweatys and the krauts on against sc umgentina.

Comment

Scotland ,Germany ,argentina , three countries where there is no friendly . But i would cheers both the sweatys and the krauts on against sc umgentina.
                              No doubt
                              Maradona would've been rubbing his chubby cheating little hands together tonight hoping for a sweaty win .they love him up there
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X