Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle Travel

Who is going up on LSA on Saturday?

who is going on the train how much was the train?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f.../ani/think.gif

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

On the train EPN paid fifty for it, you on the party bus

Comment

Managed to get a return for £40 a while back tho! If ur looking to do sunderland away midweek feb get ya tickets now got a £25 return

Comment

Originally posted by Chalet1882 View Post
        Who is going up on LSA on Saturday?

who is going on the train how much was the train?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f.../ani/think.gif
        Train - booked it months ago so paid £40.00
        We Are The People.....

Comment

£40 on the train is decent I normally go by LSA but I wanted to see the difference I reckon its £35-£40 to get there on LSA

what is the time of your train lads

Oliver how comes your not on the LSA you staying up there?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I'm going up friday returning sunday 11:30 up friday back on the 13:50 sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
              Managed to get a return for £40 a while back tho! If ur looking to do sunderland away midweek feb get ya tickets now got a £25 return
              No trains back after 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by Chalet1882 View Post
                £40 on the train is decent I normally go by LSA but I wanted to see the difference I reckon its £35-£40 to get there on LSA

what is the time of your train lads

Oliver how comes your not on the LSA you staying up there?
                No Mate, always do the train for this one and Sunderland, we might have a spare on the 8 fella

Comment

I'm on the 8am express with a few
                  Back Sunday
                  Staying jesmond
                  Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

train seems a great option but for me its allways party bus ill do train for the midlands journeys ETC I think

Comment

Yeah jimmy rabbit can only get there on train can't get back! If ur doing an overnighter £25 return to newcastle on Tues back wednesday and £29 a night in premier inn newcastle central which I know a few rangers are already booked into for sunderland away

Comment

Yeah jimmy rabbit can only get there on train can't get back! If ur doing an overnighter £25 return to newcastle on Tues back wednesday and £29 a night in premier inn newcastle central which I know a few rangers are already booked into for sunderland away
                        long old weekend at least the beer is cheap enough up there

Comment

Where did you get £25 from, cheapest I can see is £33.70 kings cross- Newcastle on trainline ??

Comment

What for sunderland away?

Comment

£30 on east coast if 3 or more book together it drops to £25 PP return

Comment

Working...
                              X