No announcement yet.

Spurs troubles...Could they affect us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs troubles...Could they affect us?

Could we lose Harry back to Tottenham? Seems to me Spurs haven't had it so good since they dumped Harry.
    Would Levy swallow his pride and try and tempt him back, He left Pompey after winning the FA cup with them for Spurs.
    I heard on talksport this morning that Pochettino needs to win 4 and draw 1 of his next 5 games, to only bring his
    record level with AVB's when he was sacked by Tottenham.

No chance. Levy won't go back on his decision to move Spurs on from Harry.

Comment

No they sacked him for s reason and think relationship between harry and TF is too good for him to walk out on harry knows he has a good thing in Tony

Comment

LOL

Spurs' problems come from the fact that they are run by an investment company and ALWAYS make a profit, every transfer window. I feel for Pochettino, because Levy fully stitched him up by going for the cheap options. Their squad has so much dead weight, they really our like a slightly bigger version of us…

Their CBs are an absolute shambles, their fullbacks are amongst the worst in the league, and their midfield/attack is mediocre. Selling us Sandro looks a real mistake when they've got Capoue in the middle... Without Lloris they would be ####ed.

When Arry was there they had real quality and the league was less competitive at the top. He'd struggle with this current Spurs squad.

Comment

The only problem would be that they put in a bid for young Charles in Jan.
          Last edited by WCE; 10-11-2014, 07:34 PM.
          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

The Mail report that the likes of Townsend, Lennon etc are on their way out so they'll most definitely get linked to us

Comment

I'd take them both
              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Andros would be superb here, especially with the attackers we have already

Comment

Speaking of unwanted Spurs players, can see Adebayor coming to us in January
                  I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

We're more likely to lose Charlie to Tottenham then Harry

Comment

Working...
                    X