Isla or Onuoha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
    I think jf we're looking to the future we have to make sure we stay up. So Ned will have to wait a while longer as Dunne is ahead of him right now. Isla obviously at RB as he's shown that he can handle it. What a turn around he's made. He was getting slaughtered a few weeks ago. Just goes to show there was a good player in there.
    He was getting slated by many including me, but right now he looks like he had settled and is proving to be a very good player. Hats off to Isla!

Comment

Keep Isla on the right, but there will be a stage when Dunne loses his form and Onuoha should replace him.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Do wish Simmo would have stayed though.
        I wonder why he is not even on the bench with Leicester. Is he injured?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Stick the chief in the middle with Caulker
          Dunne has cost us points of late, he needs resting.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            He was getting slated by many including me, but right now he looks like he had settled and is proving to be a very good player. Hats off to Isla!
            Was very good offensively against City. Have continuing doubts about him defensively. Especially in terms of not getting rid of the ball. But improving positionally for sure. Think he's had to learn to play RB. For that he deserves sympathy and encouragement. Not sure, whatever the salary, I could easily move to a new country where I didn't speak the language or know anyone and have then to do a different job.....

Comment

I don't think we should change anything unless we have too, Harry knows what he's doing.

Comment

IMO Isla's got to stay at RB. Think every game he seems to be improving, also think his link up play/understanding with Vargas is spot on and is making that right side very very strong.

Also reckon Dunne is making his place at CB ahead of Ned (for the time being) and Im a huge fan of Ned's, but with every performance Dunne puts in he's MOTM, it'd almost be stupid to drop him....
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The Landlord has been the stand out defender for me..why drop him ?

Comment

Playing Ned as a right back and Isla as a wing back, make us even stronger. However, Vargas is a must for the team. If he can play on the left, (were we are most vulnerable) then we have a very strong team.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Playing Ned as a right back and Isla as a wing back, make us even stronger. However, Vargas is a must for the team. If he can play on the left, (were we are most vulnerable) then we have a very strong team.
                      Yun and Fer most vulnerable pair?

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                        The Landlord has been the stand out defender for me..why drop him ?
                        ageism?

Comment

Working...
                        X