No announcement yet.

Jan transfer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we stand any chance off staying up i don't want championship players. Can you see other teams other than Leicester or burnley going for championship players. We need to add a well established defender and another forward
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSheronLoveChild View Post
      Gestede is a great shout, although I can't see Blackburn letting him go cheap.

Might get shot down for this, but I think someone like Steven Fletcher could do a similar job to Bobby and chip in with the old goal or 2.
      No, Fletcher is a good shout. But would Sunderland let him go?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Chris Martin? Although I can't see Derby letting him go.

I wonder what value Blackburn would put on Gestede. He cost nowhere near the amount Rhodes did but has formed a great partnership with him.
        He is a player I would like to see in a Rangers shirt. It seems like he is not an easy player to mark out of the game. He has played on this level before which obviously is a huge plus. Gestede and Marvin Emnes(?) would also be decent options in my opinion.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          If we stand any chance off staying up i don't want championship players. Can you see other teams other than Leicester or burnley going for championship players. We need to add a well established defender and another forward
          What was Charlie and Yun last season?
          Kept the faith!

Comment

It does not matter where charlie and yun was last season. We are looking to stay in the premier. Why go to snotty rons when you can go to the ritz
            You Rsssssss

Comment

It does not matter where charlie and yun was last season. We are looking to stay in the premier. Why go to snotty rons when you can go to the ritz
              Think we need to bring the right players in, whether they play for Premier League, Championship, Bundesliga........or even Scotland. We've shopped at the Ritz before and it got us in a right mess.

Comment

Ok point taken. Shall we just say we need a couple off quality players where ever from but not Scotland
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Ok point taken. Shall we just say we need a couple off quality players where ever from but not Scotland
                  Agreed Harry, let's not lower our standards too much!

Comment

We get this window right and we are staying up in style 2 strikers, CB, RB and I think we will be ok. Tripper, INGs or Rhodes, Fletcher and Winston Read. I also wonder if Diarra will be in this time?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

As long as we do our home work and look into their stats, injury record, discipline, personality, aspirations etc etc I don't care where they come from..... Championship, Scottish League 3, Timbuktu - I just don't care as long as they are good solid pros with the right attitude and skills/abilities.
                      The money/fees we've frittered away on total head-cases in past few years is mind boggling.

Comment

Wonder if liverpool will be looking to offload Rickie Lambert?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSheronLoveChild View Post
                          Wonder if liverpool will be looking to offload Rickie Lambert?
                          Rickie any chance you will quit your boyhood club after a few months for a relegation battle mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                            Rickie any chance you will quit your boyhood club after a few months for a relegation battle mate?
                            Or would you rather stay on the bench and watch a relegation battle?
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                            X