We need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    A big Central defender like Ashley Williams or the old big Dan. Caulker and Dunne are trying their best but during our last 3 defeats some defensive mistakes cost us goals.

Can anyone suggest?
    You'll have trouble finding one bigger than Dunne, Yousef!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      If I'm honest, I don't think there's many defenders in the world than can defend against Aguero - .
      Especially when Ref allow him to use his hands

I think a good partner for Caulker would be a younger less injury prone Wes Brown who is quick about the pitch and reads the game. Where we pluck someone like that in our price range from is for others to work out. If Man Utd were having a clear out I would like us to try for someone like Jony Evans

Comment

Not too many willing to give Rio another go..maybe he hasn't done himself justice when selected but please remember he didn't play any pre season games.
        For me he has shown in flashes how composed he is in possession and I for one still believe he could be another player to have some of us eating humble pie again.
        Any player wearing a Hooped shirt will always get my full support and I sincerely hope others feel the same.

Comment

Think we need to clone vargas and play him on the left. Happy with the rest of the team apart from that

Comment

Working...
          X