Between now and 19 matches in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between now and 19 matches in

Assuming performances don't drop from now, how many points can you see us getting by the 29th of december:
    Newcastle (A)
    Leicester (H)
    Swansea (A)
    Burnley (H)
    Everton (A)
    Albion (H)
    Arsenal (A)
    Palace (H)
    Looking at that, I don't see why we can't get 4 to 5 wins and a draw. The 4 home matches certainly are very winnable and maybe everton or swansea away we could nick a snatch and grab victory. who knows eh?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

I think we will lose the away games and all the home games look winnable. But i would be glad if we can pick up 13 points
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I think there be surprises in that lot both home and away, but its a great chance to get out bottom 3 for Xmas.

Comment

I just wish we could've hung on yesterday. To be outside the bottom 3 is huge. We could still be in there in 6 games time.
        Leicester, Burnley and WBA are not guaranteed 3 pointers. If we are still in there when we get to boxing day it will be one helluva struggle to get out

Comment

3 wins and 3 draws would not be bad (12 points). The away matches all look very tricky but we can't survive if we don't start picking up some points away from home.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I just wish we could've hung on yesterday. To be outside the bottom 3 is huge. We could still be in there in 6 games time.
            Leicester, Burnley and WBA are not guaranteed 3 pointers. If we are still in there when we get to boxing day it will be one helluva struggle to get out
            Obviously nothing is guaranteed, but even beating those 3 would almost certainly get us out of the bottom 3. I also think that when / if we do finally manage to get out of there, we won't go back in it again this season - Burnley, Palace, Leicester and Villa simply won't win as many games as we will at home.

Comment

I think 3 wins from that lot and a couple of draws would be good. 19 points and the same again should see us safe.

Comment

Bearing in mind who they are against, winning the 4 home games would do for me.

Comment

we could get something at goodison, everton aren't that good
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Newcastle (A) D
                    Leicester (H) W
                    Swansea (A) L
                    Burnley (H) W
                    Everton (A) L
                    Albion (H) W
                    Arsenal (A) L
                    Palace (H) W

I think we could get between 10 and 13 points if we play as we've done. WeAre is right, think we could get a point from Everton.

Comment

As long as we are not adrift of the 17th place team by the January transfer window we will be in with a good shout! There is some real completion for starting spots as we get healthy and the side is taking shape, Harry can bring in a couple of difference makers in the next window, certainly another forward is required! Even though we have looked good against top sides lately, nothing will be easy in this division, some away points would be nice and I think at the end of the day will be necessary to survive!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                      X