Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas

Just watching the game again v city the guy is a class act one of our best loan players we have ever had, if he carries on playing the way he does he would be a bargain signing.

Totally agree. Both Chilieans play like they really love it here. Get those contracts signed asap. 8mill each for these guys would be superb business.

Comment

£8M for Isla?????

Comment

Chambers for £16 M ??

I know who I prefer

Comment

How much for Glen Johnson?

Comment

So come the end of the season, we have the first opportunity to sign him before any other club if we want? Is it that simple?
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Vargas looks our most dangerous and promising player on the attack, and arguably the best at pressing when we're defending. He usually goes for the adventurous option, which is nice to see, and once he acclimatises to the league further he could absolutely beast it.

Really hope we can keep him.Maybe we should go for a few more Chileans? Vidal anyone?

Comment

he was superb yesterday. great bit of tekkers between the 2 of them in the second half.

again though isla was being written off by many on here just a couple of weeks ago...maybe we should give new signings more than 2 or 3 games before slinging them on to the scrap heap

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  Vargas looks our most dangerous and promising player on the attack, and arguably the best at pressing when we're defending. He usually goes for the adventurous option, which is nice to see, and once he acclimatises to the league further he could absolutely beast it.

Really hope we can keep him.Maybe we should go for a few more Chileans? Vidal anyone?
                  We've more a chance re signing Raheem Sterling imo.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i think vargas and isla work together, i think we should sign them as a package, and agree with whoever said give new signings a chance! isla isnt the greatest defender we have ever had but maybe thats not his game and i think the club (harry or whoever) has spotted that!

Comment

Is there a chance they can get recalled in January?
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
                        i think vargas and isla work together, i think we should sign them as a package, and agree with whoever said give new signings a chance! isla isnt the greatest defender we have ever had but maybe thats not his game and i think the club (harry or whoever) has spotted that!
                        If Vargas keeps playing the way he has been, prepare yourselves for losing him to a bigger club in January.

I really hope this loan deal includes an option to sign at a fixed price because if it doesn't then our negotiating team will once again have demonstrated their abject incompetence.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Anyone prepared to give the management some credit on this - not so much Vargas because he showed from the start he was quality. I mean how he has played Vargas on the right, in front of Isla who, all of a sudden looks like he can play full back. Good link up play and obviously a good understanding, both in the way they play and the way they speak the same language. I say genius management but I'm sure I'm in the minority
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If we stay up, I think we will definitely sign both.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Anyone prepared to give the management some credit on this - not so much Vargas because he showed from the start he was quality. I mean how he has played Vargas on the right, in front of Isla who, all of a sudden looks like he can play full back. Good link up play and obviously a good understanding, both in the way they play and the way they speak the same language. I say genius management but I'm sure I'm in the minority

Comment

Working...
                              X